• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
kisaya posted in here and i missed it? shit.

ships in the night or whatever..

also, a couple of these daft punk tracks are growing on me. giorgio by moroder is good. contact is godly. it took me a while to get to it because its the last track and i kept getting bored and not making it to the end .. but that song, damn, masterpiece.

coldvein

Banned
yeahh its pretty dope. that and contact have been on repeat.

then last night i went to see one of my friends bands play and was reminded that real people playing guitars and clapping hands and hitting drums and tambourines will always be way cooler than any of this electronic robot shit.

AcridMeat

Banned
Yep, you're right. I hope I get a house so I can finally have a drum kit.

Years ago I saw a cover band perform DJ Shadow's Endtroducing... and it was one of the best concerts I've been to. Seeing a live drummer perform the drum machine beats was damn awesome.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'd rather listen to some electronic shit. Live music sucks. I don't wanna watch a bunch of chimps bang on shit.

Wool

2ZiEXlO.jpg

coldvein

Banned
her thighs are just right next to eachother touching eachother. ew

and that outfit is wack. i hate bottoms like that,i dont know what theyre called, make pretty women look frumpy

Wool

her thighs are just right next to eachother touching eachother. ew

and that outfit is wack. i hate bottoms like that,i dont know what theyre called, make pretty women look frumpy

Is this you imitating stupid fox? I think the thigh gap is stupid. It makes for a nice picture, but it means she's got stick legs. I like nice, thick thighs with a nice thick ass. A girl with a thigh gap will not have a nice ass.

Is this you imitating stupid fox? I think the thigh gap is stupid. It makes for a nice picture, but it means she's got stick legs. I like nice, thick thighs with a nice thick ass. A girl with a thigh gap will not have a nice ass.

Sorry I upset your imaginary girlfriend.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hypothetical scenario

You're working behind a bar, go for a piss and you catch two guys doing coke in a cubicle

What do you do?

Rubbish King

i havent done coke in so long. high five.

havent since I moved out

feels good

But I took pity on the two guys as they looked rough as fuck and quite old, one missing a leg

I told them if I caught them doing it in there again I'd bar 'em

Later on they tried to say one was helping another reattach his leg, i probably should've told the landlord but I figured I got given a chance once so I let it slide, I regret not telling the landlord, but I feel like it's too late to tell him

Im mesmerised, can't tell which one i prefer, the one on the right has such fantastic tits...reminds me of an ex...and looks like she'd be great in bed, the other I'd spoon forever and probably marry

Rubbish King

i wanna try heroin really badly.

I dreamed about it quite alot, scary thing was I could definitely get hold of it where I used to live

I would only ever do it if A:I knew the world was going to end or B:Had cancer and it was close to the end C:Became a semi-famous musician

Rubbish King

it's a hard question to answer

No drug high compares to the first go

well...atleast no drug i've done has ever beaten the first time

Even though weed is alright if you find ways to experience dat high, still none will compare to my first time

13..in a christmas tree field... me and 4 mates all wearing like 5 coats each as it was fucking freezing and 5 fat cheesey spliffs...

We all lay down...wasted... I sang for like 2 hours and then we all whitied...although a couple of us didnt throw up...

Still remember laying on the kitchen floor, my body pulsating.... the brand new feeling of being stoned

coldvein

Banned
hey snuggler is your baby born yet

the first time i did acid was nowhere near as good as the 2nd. first i just ate one hit and was all hysterically laughing for a long time. 2nd time my mind exploded and i saw the fiber of gods creation

Rubbish King

hey snuggler is your baby born yet

the first time i did acid was nowhere near as good as the 2nd. first i just ate one hit and was all hysterically laughing for a long time. 2nd time my mind exploded and i saw the fiber of gods creation

Maybe weed is the exception

anyway

good conversation guys, im going to bed

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
At the b-room here the urinals are so close you're practically playing swords. Sitting by a tiny ass Ryan Gosling lookin dude.

I'm not a bad guy.

yall are beer goggling lately I would nt look twice at any these bitches

wool where are these Vermont hotties in jean jackets

I'm a fan of the jean jacket

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
it's a hard question to answer

No drug high compares to the first go

well...atleast no drug i've done has ever beaten the first time

Even though weed is alright if you find ways to experience dat high, still none will compare to my first time

13..in a christmas tree field... me and 4 mates all wearing like 5 coats each as it was fucking freezing and 5 fat cheesey spliffs...

We all lay down...wasted... I sang for like 2 hours and then we all whitied...although a couple of us didnt throw up...

Still remember laying on the kitchen floor, my body pulsating.... the brand new feeling of being stoned

I found every time i used MKAT the high was better than the last. That could be down to different quality of the product though.

A decent weed high can be achieved taking a long tolerance break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom