• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
today finally struck me as being nice enough to take my bike off the rack after like four months and air up the tires and ride around. good shit. tink some beerz might be in order soon

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
FEDgo8S.jpg
This is surprisingly legitimate. This saison extra is pretty great. I've only had it once though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drankin. We just started so seeing almost everyone else super messy makes me feel cool and collected.

Fourth night in a row, after this I need some R&R. Good times tho.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I saw a cutie the other day.

LOL! Lately I've been thinking about going back to school.

Some girl was just sobbing at the bar. I would have asked her what's wrong but she wasn't that cute.

Cold.

im about to "graduate" from my community college WOOOOOOOO

Nice.

I saw a cutie the other day.

LOL! Lately I've been thinking about going back to school.

back-to-school72.jpg

im about to turn 30 bruh its never too late ;_; i think

maybe

I'm only 1-2 years behind and it's already feeling like the doors are closing in on me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im about to turn 30 bruh its never too late ;_; i think

maybe

My Dad is friends with the woman who runs the surfrider foundation out here/bodega and she is like 60 and going through school to become a lawyer.

^Thats EXACTLY what it would be like!!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thats a lot of posting. I felt like I posted a lot yesterday. Yeah, yesterday I posted so much that I raised my average by .4 posts.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Copernicus, what have you even been up to? Also I went and looked at like 15 cellphones today.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, thats the most depressing post I've ever read.
I'm actually really sorry about that, I just had a fast food burger on Saturday night. The fries were undercooked.

kehs

Banned
its even worse because i over heard he cashier tell the people in the back "make sure it's a hamburger"

im writing a very stern letter to dave thomas at this very moment

ZeroRay

The human beings working at Wendy's are a bunch of jerks from all the inside shit I've heard. They probably jizzed in the burger grease too.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh no.

Nobody should seize anything but the police and epileptics.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been watching it and I'm liking it quite a bit. It feels a bit lighter in education than Sagan's but pop culture is a lot more rapid fire so it fits in. Its good. I'm actually watching it on broadcast rather than transmitted to me through random shards my computer then has to assemble into an actual video.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been watching it and I'm liking it quite a bit. It feels a bit lighter in education than Sagan's but pop culture is a lot more rapid fire so it fits in. Its good. I'm actually watching it on broadcast rather than transmitted to me through random shards my computer then has to assemble into an actual video.

I don't see this on Netflix. Could you tape me a few episodes and mail the VHS over.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'll put them in with the LCD panel I'm sending once I receive that blank check.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ew, I would had to watch a church going fellow take a shit on my ultra high definition 85inch projector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom