• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the timeline's been broken?

pta-disband.gif

Kwixotik

Do any of you know how to get a charge on your record that was dismissed expunged? Can I do it myself or do I need to get a lawyer?

Salsa

wouldn't the world be better if all my/your friends were fuck buddies

I wonder if society will someday realize that no one loses if we get there

like think about how many people you wanna bang and how many people want/wouldnt mind to bang you and how there's weird shit in between that makes it not happen

so weird

anyway tl:dr party where I took that pic was rad

wouldn't the world be better if all my/your friends were fuck buddies

I wonder if society will someday realize that no one loses if we get there

like think about how many people you wanna bang and how many people want/wouldnt mind to bang you and how there's weird shit in between that makes it not happen

so weird

anyway tl:dr party where I took that pic was rad

Weirdly enough, I was hanging out with a friend last night and I got really drunk. She asked me if I remembered crashing at her place (She has an extra room) and then proceeded to tell me that I was like a cat in heat.

I'm not sure whether or not to pursue the 'fuck buddy' thing. We're pretty open to each other and we're pretty good friends. She had just stopped seeing someone because she just wanted something casual and thought she might get attached. I just broke it off with my GF and kinda just doing the same thing. I'm not sure what to do, I feel like if we have sex it would really change the dynamic of our friendship. But then again a while back I asked her if she would be down to have a threesome with me and my then-GF when she got back from China. She said she was down but then started seeing someone. (Although she did ask if that ever happened the other night...)

WHAT DO I DO GAF?

Salsa

But now I don't talk to the last friend I had sex with. (Then again my ex really hated her and thought she was in love with me)

Also, I wish I didn't have gout :(

the disease of kings bro

sorry about that

also idk, from the way you talk about it you seem already decided. You wanna bang her

also ever since I got my eye floaters issue i've been kinda going through this phase of terrible sleep schedules and staying home all day. Havent got laid in like 5 months. Going to that party full of hot people was like an eye opener like "oh hey right this is still here"

the disease of kings bro

sorry about that

also idk, from the way you talk about it you seem already decided. You wanna bang her

Right now I'm leaning on hitting on her friend who's coming into town for the week. Mmm, Russians.

maybe that threesome will happen after all...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm listening to coast the coast am and it's a ton more entertaining than usual.
I always think of this show as kinda boring and hokey, but I just watched this documentary about the birth of the moon and the next relevant YouTube video was just and audio rip of a c2c episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJwj-ySngho

Super puzzler platformin' deluxe is great, but too hard. Is anyone here gonna get animal crossing, lets be 3Ds friends.

Wool

I had a job interview this morning and the lady said I needed "more professional attire". I wanted to tell her I was a-tired of this bullshit.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I've never met a girl who could do hand-jobs very well. Now, I've never gotten complaints, but this is why I question my fingering prowess.

Also, fuck you snuggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom