• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what they say but then you go there and it's like oh this guys not on our level when it comes to fashion or jazz or alternative lifestyles. Nobody wants to have sex with a poser.

Hippies too, my man Bill said it best.

"I don't trust hippies. They talk about free love but when it comes time to get down to business, they always have an excuse"

I'm tired of nursing druink mates. I think I ahve a higher tolerance than most of my friends, but I'm pretty sur my friend is going to throw up on my floor. Whenever i have someone stay over ther'es always vomit on my floor in th emorning.

lush

About to make the 9 hour drive to pcb with girl and her roommate. Everyone's tired as fuck. Night driving in the south isn't just asking for rape right?

I mean this is going to suck.

Amazing avatar.

Gratzi.:) Any interesting cases lately?

That's what they say but then you go there and it's like oh this guys not on our level when it comes to fashion or jazz or alternative lifestyles. Nobody wants to have sex with a poser.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! You are one funny guy!

Man, Imma get shitfaced tonight! Wish me luck boys!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salsa

went to my uncle's birthday and his wife had this cousin who was hotter than the sun

suddenly age came up and she was 17

god dammit man what are girls eating

I've been on an adderall crash for like the last six hours and crying on and off.
Well, I'm not sure what to say about that. My friend just got cold clocked, and I just had a deuce deuce pulled on me 45 minutes ago. I'm not sure if I can make it to my car. I'm not heated. Fuck....

(._.)

Banned
Well, I'm not sure what to say about that. My friend just got cold clocked, and I just had a deuce deuce pulled on me 45 minutes ago. I'm not sure if I can make it to my car. I'm not heated. Fuck....

i wrote a letter during my crash to a girl who'll never read it about how I fell for her but she didn't catch me im feeling great now though :)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy birthday cold vein! I'll be sure to drink lots of lagunitas beer for you!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna be drink before acid an acrid even show up. Jeez man.

coldvein

Banned
all these drunk thread homies hanging out.

good vibes in here.

please tell acid i said hello and i miss his postings on the neogaf videogame forum and that i hope his lack of postings means he finally got a FUCKING LIFE. amen

tell acid he is like totally lame and should come to pax so we can fight and get drunk and fight some more and spill alcohol on other unsuspecting gaffers and become gaf famous

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
UKIek44.jpg
w00t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom