• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Trackmania.gif

I want to get that vidya game.

What's the point of getting married if you aren't lubricating your friends?

This man asks the right questions.

But yeah, tell your friend to tell his wife that chet no fly here mang!!! Thats why whenever I'm invited to a wedding I say, "Hell muthafucken yeah mutherfucker!!!!" Then I proceed to drink the bar dry, dance with the bridesmaids, and pass out in the bushes somewhere. Good times.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
This man asks the right questions.

But yeah, tell your friend to tell his wife that chet no fly here mang!!! Thats why whenever I'm invited to a wedding I say, "Hell muthafucken yeah mutherfucker!!!!" Then I proceed to drink the bar dry, dance with the bridesmaids, and pass out in the bushes somewhere. Good times.

Amazing avatar.

ATF487

can't believe i paid 16.50 for a 18pk of narragansetts

holy shit

eh maybe i'm going crazy, it just seems like a lot when i can get wine for 3 dollars

coldvein

Banned

exactly. we were doing drills on the mats and there's this one super hot lil chicky who usually wears some pretty short shorts, has great legs .. i happened to look over there while her partner was rolling her and her legs were all splayed and i totally saw some HAIRYASS INNER THIGHS! god damn!!!! that was the highlight of my day so far. lord have mercy. she flirts with me all the time too. i could write a poem about that moment.

i hope my girlfriend isn't reading this. if so we're going to have to have a talk

Wool

That's a good story coldvein, I like bush. Maybe your girlfriend should see this, then she'll know the truth about your wild, untamed bush fetish.

Wool

I don't think there were ever any posts about the Andrew, James, and luckyboy meetup. Did anyone get rufied?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I guess we're going the Lagunitas taproom/beer garden in Petaluma tomorrow! I know acrid an jimmystav are going, any other Bay Area drunkards want to join?

My ex-wife sure knows how to hit my buttons.

She hit a few tonight so here I am, drunk and ready to embrace the world with all its beauty and and all its faults! Woooooooooo

Lamprey are craaaaazy, baby

I think I'm going to fuck someone silly tonight. Think I'm going to head out also and try and catch a Jazz show.
In that order?

Or are you gonna fuck someone silly from the Jazz show?

Or perhaps somebody who performed at the Jazz show?

Push her buttons and then fuck her silly.
I would, but I'm pretty sure the whore has multiple STD's by now and I'm not into that kind of thing (diseases).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom