• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, what??
i assumed the posts above were in reference to a woman wanting you two bros to enter her (consenually and without coercion) simultaneously orally and vaginally. This means while performing group coitus, both bros can touch fingers in a manner similar to ET the extraterrestrial, thus creating a silhouette that is similar to the famed Eiffel Tower located in Paris, France.

i assumed the posts above were in reference to a woman wanting you two bros to enter her (consenually and without coercion) simultaneously orally and vaginally. This means while performing group coitus, both bros can touch fingers in a manner similar to ET the extraterrestrial, thus creating a silhouette that is similar to the famed Eiffel Tower located in Paris, France.
Haha Awesome

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IS AT STAKE

lol damn googe
Eiffel.jpg

do the teetotalers espousing BS piss anybody else off?

I don't mind people who have honest reasons but some of the shit in that thread...

MidnightS now that you're Style Fox and no longer using a fox avatar I think you should change your name to Style Lard to more appropriately accompany your current avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom