• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Actually its ok to like popov. But only straight from the bottle, or out of a plastic cup with sunnyD.

AcridMeat

Banned
There was actually this pretty cute waiter ladywho had brought me a beer and some artichoke dip before everyone showed up. I made some pretty prolonged eye contact with her but then she looked away.... but once Acrid showed up I saw her walk by and just totally eye him. Then when they brought us our 16 tiny beers, she looked at him and smiled as she turned around. I was sorta jealous actually.
No shit.

Only thing I noticed was her smiling at my license, because I have face bush now.

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuck your bush
qRMAPs9.gif

Juicy Bob

Hello.

I don't know what exactly you guys do in this thread, having only ever posted here once before, but I do, however, know that I am drunk.

That is all.

coldvein

Banned
its hard to leave people behind sometimes. i have these friends from back home, we spent a lot of time together, they sold alot of drugs, we had a lot of crazy times y'know. we were bonded together back in those days. they moved out here some time ago, and are always texting me to hang out, but i don't really want to. i mean, i want to but i dont. they own a boat, theyre going wakeboarding all the time, but i know i cant be around some drunken cokeheads anymore, cuz it'll be bad for me. trying to surround myself with good people at this time. even though these guys used to be some of my best friends. its hard to let go, y'know.

coldvein confessionary over

its hard to leave people behind sometimes. i have these friends from back home, we spent a lot of time together, they sold alot of drugs, we had a lot of crazy times y'know. we were bonded together back in those days. they moved out here some time ago, and are always texting me to hang out, but i don't really want to. i mean, i want to but i dont. they own a boat, theyre going wakeboarding all the time, but i know i cant be around some drunken cokeheads anymore, cuz it'll be bad for me. trying to surround myself with good people at this time. even though these guys used to be some of my best friends. its hard to let go, y'know.

coldvein confessionary over
That's admirable of you, dude. It's a hard thing to do, but if you feel like they're going to be bad for you, the right thing is to avoid them. That or just hang out with them in a setting you won't feel compelled to partake in any of those activities, if you can.

I was checking out this babe at my work today until I realized it was the 17 year old girl that I had just hired two weeks ago. Boy, was that a terrible surprise.

Pre

Just threw up a bunch. Oh God, my head and stomach feel heavym. This is bad. Fuck you, vodka.

Edit: Usually throwing up makes me feel better. I feel awful. Oh God. I want to pass out but I'm afraid of the hangover. Ahhhhh.

Wool

Just threw up a bunch. Oh God, my head and stomach feel heavym. This is bad. Fuck you, vodka.

Edit: Usually throwing up makes me feel better. I feel awful. Oh God. I want to pass out but I'm afraid of the hangover. Ahhhhh.

Throwing up is good for hangover prevention. I've run experiments.

@coldvein - You can try to deny your Montanan heritage all you want, but you are who ou are. No amount of espessos is goin to change that. Those people in Washingotn see right through you.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Are you trying to say you're murdering your family one by one? Is this your confession before you end your own life?
Lol no. I'm in the process of moving somewhere far away and I don't want any ties when I leave. It'll make me feel too bad if I just ignore everyone so I'm basically cutting them off one by one.

arab

sometimes i come to this thread feeling good then i read a snuggler post and it all comes tumbling down

fuck this i'm gonna go play frisbee

coldvein

Banned
i feel like sometimes cutting people out of your life is necessary, but they should be replaced with better people.

it is a really nice day for frisbee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom