• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

-CRASH-

Banned
sittin I jacks drive thru hearing these niggas argue bout ten tacos tovar tacos idk sumthin bout wanna go home

get tha d outta here I guess tho. got the homies jus graduated lol bro cruising wit so u kno we gotta break em in. get em ducked up tho since he goin to cowherd up north. so get em while he still down here.

jacks tacos are dank tho

Salsa

beer + tequila + whiskey

2 of each at least

just got home cant believe im like, coherent

fun night tho, this country's fuckin plagued with hot chicks

drunk gaf needs to move here

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Can't sleep a I'm laying in bed getting wasted. Anyone awake? Would make me feel tons better.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Got fucked at a small GAF meet last night

I'm dying

Half a bottle of Cab and three Dos Equis down.

"I don't always drink

dos-equis-guy-gives-advice.jpg

but when I do I beat my wife and children."

They don't always drink, but when they do

It's stella

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
No shit! Where'd you guys hang at?

One of the guys had a bbq and invited some of us from the meet, alot of other people went too, it was pretty interesting and I got fucking smashed, there are probably many photos being circulated on the internet from when I passed out as I kept opening my eyes to see something going on, a few women mounted me and took photos, it was like that ronald mcdonald bench thing

pic from the meet

null_zps84e3f1fe.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wicked! Here's half of our meetup.
not pictured is me behind the camera, and classy mofo jimmystav who drove off into the sunset blasting what I can only assume was steve miller band.

Gvaz

Banned
I can't tell if you want somebody to be impressed or are legitimately annoyed about this

Annoyed. I spent like $35 at a bar on drinks, was only tipsy.

Then I decided to drink some whiskey. Then my blackout self decided on ANOTHER whiskey, followed by telling the bartender i couldn't have any more.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
the girl in the car accident told me she was moving to the west coast to start a business being a street vendor selling tea and paintings. I finished my fourth beer and walked home from the bar. About two blocks from the apartment I cross paths with a guy crying - outright sobbing. I've never seen a man that sad before. He asked me for a cigarette so I gave him one and he takes it and keeps walking, crying so loud I can hear him halfway down the next block. I get home and through the window I can hear my roommate banging his girlfriend, so I wait outside and eat the sandwich I bought at the gas station. I look into the alley and a gray cat trots up to me. Lo and behold, somebody left a completely good desk next to the garbage bin. So I pet the cat some more, finish my sandwich, and proceed to drunkenly haul this desk up a steep flight of stairs into my room, because I needed a desk. I hear my roommate's girlfriend moaning and moaning as I just about kill myself moving this desk upstairs. I get it into the bedroom and then she stopped moaning and I heard her leave down the stairs. Now I'm hungover but there's a desk here. Man that guy was crying hard.
I want to be your girlfriend at all times. Even when you don't shower.

-CRASH-

Banned
I mean I understood but that was no excuse for the stupidity I just read.
sorry man. beer got me on a cool level but the jack Daniels (separate from jacks tacos) snuck up on me though and at some point my ability to type correctly went out the window.

basically the homie's lil bro jus graduated so we took em out to get fucked up.

edit: is there any way I can check the last places I posted (on mobile)? drunk posted in here and black thread but idk if I ventured off into other threads. some parts of my memory are hazy

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Anxious about the mystery period last night. Haven't blacked out in awhile. Oh well I didn't lose anything and wasn't around anyone I care about, at worst I hit on this pretty but really out there girl who was with her BF. She touched me when we looked at a shy horse and just that little bit of contact was nice right now. I probably got so fucked bcause of my empty stomach, I never eat food anymore. Starting to get skinny. I can feel all of my chest bones. It's 230 and I just woke up. I don't wanna get out of bed and face the world.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
sorry man. beer got me on a cool level but the jack Daniels (separate from jacks tacos) snuck up on me though and at some point my ability to type correctly went out the window.

basically the homie's lil bro jus graduated so we took em out to get fucked up.

edit: is there any way I can check the last places I posted (on mobile)? drunk posted in here and black thread but idk if I ventured off into other threads. some parts of my memory are hazy
http://m.neogaf.com/search.php

Second search option down.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Anxious about the mystery period last night. Haven't blacked out in awhile. Oh well I didn't lose anything and wasn't around anyone I care about, at worst I hit on this pretty but really out there girl who was with her BF. She touched me when we looked at a shy horse and just that little bit of contact was nice right now. I probably got so fucked bcause of my empty stomach, I never eat food anymore. Starting to get skinny. I can feel all of my chest bones. It's 230 and I just woke up. I don't wanna get out of bed and face the world.
I believe in you puss

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey SNUGGLER. I just woke up and drank a glass of water an then threw the entire thing up. It was awful and disgusting.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hey SNUGGLER. I just woke up and drank a glass of water an then threw the entire thing up. It was awful and disgusting.
I hope I didn't throw up last night. Especially in front of people. But I would probably taste it today right? I'm hungry and I just found out that all I have to eat is a bottle of stir fry sauce. I'm gonna die.

Smiley face, post pics.

One of the guys had a bbq and invited some of us from the meet, alot of other people went too, it was pretty interesting and I got fucking smashed, there are probably many photos being circulated on the internet from when I passed out as I kept opening my eyes to see something going on, a few women mounted me and took photos, it was like that ronald mcdonald bench thing

pic from the meet

null_zps84e3f1fe.jpg
Which one are you Thobrok?

Wicked! Here's half of our meetup.
not pictured is me behind the camera, and classy mofo jimmystav who drove off into the sunset blasting what I can only assume was steve miller band.
Are you guys on Tatooine?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ACRID SHOT FIRST

There was actually this pretty cute waiter ladywho had brought me a beer and some artichoke dip before everyone showed up. I made some pretty prolonged eye contact with her but then she looked away.... but once Acrid showed up I saw her walk by and just totally eye him. Then when they brought us our 16 tiny beers, she looked at him and smiled as she turned around. I was sorta jealous actually.

ProTip: Don't spend the night at your good female friend's house when you're wasted, broke up with someone, and she hasn't had anything to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom