• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
K9eYMYd.jpg
Graduation gift to myself. Sup drunkbros.

Wool

macuser why are you so desperate for grizznkev's attention? He doesn't want to give his control away to somebody else.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Brandy down. Vodka next. This fruity stuff the parents bought is really smooth. I'm enjoying being a "mixologist" since I can't drink that shit straight. Completely disgusting.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Somehow when I refreshed it under manny's post about Michigan horses it let me type shit into a text box inside his post like I needed to type in the proper temp for horses or something wow

Fu ckdx up.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Half a bottle of Cab and three Dos Equis down.

"I don't always drink

dos-equis-guy-gives-advice.jpg

but when I do I beat my wife and children."

-CRASH-

Banned
this party is gettin rapped up early (1:21) could'nt t finish the deal. still got half a bottle jacks Tennessee in the car lookin to finish gonna hit a new spot. "mansion party" supposedly. the homies a ranker tho, well see.

this party is gettin rapped up early (1:21) could'nt t finish the deal. still got half a bottle jacks Tennessee in the car lookin to finish gonna hit a new spot. "mansion party" supposedly. the homies a ranker tho, well see.

Are you a high schooler by any chance? This sounds like a high school night.

-CRASH-

Banned
Are you a high schooler by any chance? This sounds like a high school night.
21 y/o

high school shit got brought up tho. bitch we were playin against burned the homie bout some chick from back in the day. so that fucked our chances. chillin waitin for some bitches to hit us up lol ten we set off. idk when ima be able o check in later but I'll see

21 y/o

high school shit got brought up tho. bitch we were playin against burned the homie bout some chick from back in the day. so that fucked our chances. chillin waitin for some bitches to hit us up lol ten we set off. idk when ima be able o check in later but I'll see

Mansion parties are sweet but they can get too big. I was in this guys backyard once and there was like 150 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom