• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

She got a donk

Krf0adM.jpg

Wool

A red Solo cup is the best receptacle for barbecues, tailgates, fairs and festivals.

Apparently the guy who used to sell cocaine to my roommate(s) committed suicide a week ago. I played foosball with him like 3 weeks ago. Pretty crazy shit!

Coldbein would appreciate the Missoula, Montana stories I heard tonight. He tries to pretend he is some sort of West Coast hotshot now, but I think he just wants to go to the dunes and drink some Hamm's.

Salsa

you guys have like the equivalent of grappamiel over there

I mean it's like our local thing

A traditional drink, is Grappamiel. Grappamiel is an alcoholic drink which is very popular in rural areas. It is made with alcohol and honey. It is often consumed in the cold mornings of autumn and winter to warm up the body.

but it sounds like it wouldnt be too hard to replicate with another name

im also im getting pretty drunk on it cause it's cold as SHIT here

coldvein

Banned
Coldbein would appreciate the Missoula, Montana stories I heard tonight. He tries to pretend he is some sort of West Coast hotshot now, but I think he just wants to go to the dunes and drink some Hamm's.

...there might be some truth in here somewhere.

Super wierd question, you ever have a chance to do a friends hot mom? But then you think wait what am I doing? I've lost all control.........

At the Browns home opener last year, and funniest/random thing my brother said was "long socks make my dick hard" ...... Like what? Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom