• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
EHzRT30.jpg

they're even better when you regurgitate them on the bathroom floor of Barca as soon as you get there (for my drunk seattle bros)

more generally, pizza probably. easy to eat without making a mess of yourself.

coldvein

Banned
got an old buddy coming into town in a few days, i think i might take him to barca .. i got kicked out of there once for trying to steal someones blowup sex doll

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I never eat drunk. The nutrients from the beer provide more than enough sustenance. Lately I've been on this zen shit where I can basically not eat at all, it's awesome. I only cram shit down every now and then so I don't pass out.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I never eat drunk. The nutrients from the beer provide more than enough sustenance. Lately I've been on this zen shit where I can basically not eat at all, it's awesome. I only cram shit down every now and then so I don't pass out.

Food can also bag you up if you continue drinking after the munch. It's a risky situation that can save a night or ruin one.

Is the risk worth it ?

(._.)

Banned
Best drunk foods:
Nachos
Chili fries
wings

discuss
ewwww fuck bruh no even when plastered I still manage to cook a healthy meal with friends at 3am

- spaghetti with homemade tomatoe sauce
- tofu stir fry
- whatever stupid vegan foods offered to me

I end up eating FAT stuff though occasionly :/

Usually avoid eating altogether.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Very-cheesy-pizza.jpg

Drinking beer and blasting PINK FLOYD.

Every other band is boring compared to FLOYD

coldvein

Banned
writing on the back of underwear/pants/sweatpants is all retarded anyway. i double checked my dictionaries, it all translates to "im a douche"

they don't speak french in north dakota how would you know HOW WOULD YOU KNOW

I know french and latin!

although the french was a long time ago but i'm relearning it now!

I think the acutal phrase in french is something like "descending the cave". I'll try to find it.

Edit: I think bouffe-moi is actually more accurate than mange.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My coworker doesn't like Canadian French. He says it's a bastardization of the language. Similarly, he considers Mexican Spanish the same.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Clean Quebecois French is actually cleaner than France French. They borrow a lot more english words at this point.
Oh I'd believe it. I don't really take people seriously who have such polarizing opinions. Things are rarely that black and white in life.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/573270a8d3c8a7dc7f5d714921775aff/tumblr_mjkhpbyjSj1s00epao1_400.gif[/IMG

These are the last socks I'll bother you all with. It's going to be all gloves from here on out.[/QUOTE]wish her legs were better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom