• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys ever get bummed out that there's a whole league of girls that you aren't good looking or rich enough for? Maybe not Lucky but us regular guys.

tumblr_mnlc6zW1Fm1rwb4yto1_1280.jpg

You guys ever get bummed out that there's a whole league of girls that you aren't good looking or rich enough for? Maybe not Lucky but us regular guys.

tumblr_mnlc6zW1Fm1rwb4yto1_1280.jpg
The icing on the cake is she's wearing a Guiness shirt. She's challenging #teamtucked bunny girl for best post in this thread.

I've seen some schluby-ass guys get some incredibly hot girls. There is always hope.
For real. One of the most attractive girls I know is dating some dude who looks like a busted Kurt Cobain circa 1994. Sloppy as fuck. It can be done.

Burt

First post in this thread.

Definitely not the first time I should be here.

Coming from the gaming forum right now

All I gotta say is

Fuck new York

Philllllladelphia baby

Nice to meet everyone

Burt

I've already written like 3 posts that I ended up deleting because I'm not sure what the appropriate level of drunkenness in this thread is. I'M SUCH A NOOB, PEOPLE.

Burt

i dont know how much i like that scrotum avatar

i dont know how to break up with this girl thats all about me

back to the future is a spectacular movie

coming all the way to off topic community is a fucking hassle

villanova students and people that are in town for the us open are the biggest douchebags on the planet

im almost out of captain morgan

edit: also, that post about being bummed about a whole superior league of girls? Yeah, thanks brah

Wool

I've already written like 3 posts that I ended up deleting because I'm not sure what the appropriate level of drunkenness in this thread is. I'M SUCH A NOOB, PEOPLE.

You could post almost anything and it'd have more substance than what teshbork posts while sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom