• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repo Man

Fucking wrecked out of my scalp, loaded with paracetamol and wholemeal rolls and gotta work tomorrow from 9am till 4pm... bring it on mofos! Shits gonna be awesome to the max!

Wool

Aguiire posted here, we really must have hit the big time.

I think there should be sub-forums within the off-topic community sub-forum. Have a tab for sober threads and a tab for drunk threads.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
gzsoVFD.jpg

w00t w00t

AcridMeat

Banned
Bagerk? Is that like Coach Bagerk from Home Movies?
I called him Coach Bagerk in hopes he'd get the reference to Coach McGuirk.

I'm home now, might have to speak with my friend Tallulah.

Jtwo are you tentatively free tomorrow for that Scandia?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OH MY GOD I just watched my dude skillfully order a gyro without actually pronouncing gyro to the guy. Fucking amazing.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Godammit Drunk GAF...missed the liquor store this evening as I had to work late. So no whiskey. I don't usually drink anything BUT whiskey, and last weekend I was pretty well behaved (except friday) so I've been just fiending a nice glass.

Only things left in the liquor cabinet were some gin and cointreau. I got some limes and cranberry juice in the fridge so I figure fuck it, cosmo time!!

A cosmo with gin is not a delicious drink. Blech. Now I'm totally bummed out because this is all I have to drink tonite.

Boooo-to the-urrnnsss.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Went out for a bit but I was on some Aragorn intro shit just sittin there all cloaked and mysterious and shit. I do wish I was more outgoing at times but at the same time I kinda enjoy being so detached from everything. Dunno if I could give it up.

The vent fan broke at my apartment bathroom so now I gotta run sinks and flush strategically to keep my pooping a secret.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Anybody in Southern Ontario wanna run by and drop off a bottle of Jameson to me? This gin cosmo is disgusting.

I'll buy you a pony!

AcridMeat

Banned
Went out for a bit but I was on some Aragorn intro shit just sittin there all cloaked and mysterious and shit. I do wish I was more outgoing at times but at the same time I kinda enjoy being so detached from everything. Dunno if I could give it up.
I can relate. At least in situations where I'm in crowds by myself.

Wool

The vent fan broke at my apartment bathroom so now I gotta run sinks and flush strategically to keep my pooping a secret.

Do you even live with other people? Does this mean balddemon took you up on the offer to be roommates?

Watching the Bonnaroo stream makes me want to throw up. I should have gone this year.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There's a giant tub of apples! And they're amazing!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Haha, wow. New dimensions are always unfolding before us. With every movement.mnmmmñ changes. But all paths lead to the same destinTion.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Of my god everyone goole the drummer/singer chick in the shivas. She's amazing, they're opening tonight. My goodness gracious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom