• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPREME1

Banned
Dogfish Head - 60 minute IPA 12oz (in the afternoon)
Dogfish Head - 60 minute IPA 12oz (before we left for dinner)
BELGIAN ALE 12oz (forgot the name, but it was good, at the farmers market while waiting for our table at the BBQ joint nearby)
Firestone Union Jack IPA 25oz (during dinner)
Lagunitas IPA 12oz (about midnight)
Lagunitas IPA 12oz (as I type this, about 1:20am)
Edit: Boddington's Pub Ale 16oz (2:20am, fuuuck)
Edit: Newcastle Bombshell blonde ale 12oz (3:30am, damn. Drunkass)
Fucking alcoholic.

Dinner: Baby backs + BBQ chicken breast + coleslaw + macncheese + 25oz IPA mentioned above

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Noooooo.gif

u3gxqfk2ukbw.gif

i can't control my ninjaaas, and my ninjas they can't control me

really bad night at a club today. oh well at least i got to dance with some girls. it's kinda awkward at first when you pop a boner when a gyal with nice batty is wining on you. but both parties get used to it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The show was pretty incredible last night. I never listen to the Dandys that often, but they're my friends favorite band. So I'm familiar with all their music just through osmosis. Which ended up setting the stage for me being blown away. I guess it's the 13th anniversary of 13 tales from Bohemia so they recreated the album and it was awesome. But THEN, Queen Xia (who looked fucking stunning by the way) started remixing the whole thing and then the rest of the band came out and they played the craziest fucking pyschadelic jam/remix session of the album I've ever heard. They were incredible.

They looked old and worn out though, which I guess they kind of are. Courtney had this really long nasty pony tale and looked a little chubby. Buy my goodness Xia is shape, her butt looked so fucking nice. And at some point she lost her bra and started jiggling her boobs in her guns and roses t shirt as she was jamming on the keyboard. Stellar show. Dandys rule, ok?

Weird, I barely remember taking this video.
But anyway, here's a video!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkvEiieLhmo

AcridMeat

Banned
Happy father's day Andrew.

I just had a nice chat with my dad over some margaritas and nachos. Going to keep the party going at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom