• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just had a very minor earthquake. The perceivable energy wave always surprises me. It really feels like being in a boat for a second.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So Manny just graduated high school? Dang. Didn't go to my ceremony, fuck wearing one of those dumb hats.

Minus that sounds great. I feel like my Saturday should be much more epic than it will be.

arab

So Manny just graduated high school? Dang. Didn't go to my ceremony, fuck wearing one of those dumb hats.

Minus that sounds great. I feel like my Saturday should be much more epic than it will be.

steal a playstation and play the last of us with me pls

Minus_Me

I'm going to be dropping at dinner, having a small party at my place, and then going somewhere to dance the night away. Unless I die...dum dum dum.

Bagerk

Does the drunk thread allow people that have taken heaps of "ecstasy tablets" and now feel the need to post on the internet?

AcridMeat

Banned
Bagerk is quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.

Congrats Eloquent. I bet you will do more in the 12 months after graduating than I have.

Bagerk

of course. we welcome you with open arms that are unusually soft and comfortable. really, how soft is this sweater? so soft.

You underestimate my sweater fetish

u2EDZlf.jpg

KUWiDKg.jpg

cZhGHcz.jpg

YPmXFXM.jpg

ALL THE SWEATERS!

ZeroRay

Hey, congrats Eloquent!

I only have one sweater since I only need to wear one three days out of the year in Miami. But what a sweater it is!

Bagerk

I feel this place might be alright. As long as we don't have to talk about video games...The Last of Us is too scary for me at the moment.

Bagerk

Bagerk is quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.

Congrats Eloquent. I bet you will do more in the 12 months after graduating than I have.

You guys should respect this guys opinions a fair bit. Not only is 100% correct, he also has the iceman as an avatar... SMILING not doubt. If Webbles wasn't so goddamn handsome I could see myself as a Kimi fan.

Bagerk

"Dear DustyCupboard,
Congratulations and welcome to Beautifulpeople.com
BeautifulPeople is pleased to inform you that the majority of the members have found you very attractive and you have therefore been granted full membership."

Best thing that ever happened to me.

Bagerk

My 7 year old nephew tells me about these "user created universes" 7 year olds shouldn't be playing minecraft! He runs his primary schools mine craft hotline where other kids ring him and ask how to install and run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom