• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpOhVX0.png

Minus_Me

Left work early, have the house to myself for a couple of hours. Drinking some gin and listening to some music. Nice lazy Friday afternoon.

Minus_Me

I've had dolphin actually. Disguised as something else in Tokyo. Tried whale there also, and that's just straight up disgusting.

strobogo

Banned
I'm lightweight as fuck. Two Wild Blue blueberry beers and one Blue Moon and I can barely stand. I'm trying to watch season 3 of Gilmore Girls, but I got it from the library and they're scratched as fuck. I'm going to drink one more Blue Moon and try to sleep. Fuck.

Bagerk

Is there anything better than waking up next to the KFC that you passed out before eating the night before. I think not. delicious breakfast.

man living on the top floor of a building is so much better than living on the first floor i haven't seen a single bug and now i'm the asshole noisy guy upstairs

Bagerk

Imagine for a second guys that you had a flap of skin and inside that flap you had a tiny version of yourself hanging out. Pretty snazzy.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Oh look everyone's here. Let's drink.

Cheers gentlemen. What are you weekend plans?

Mine? The Last of Us. And maybe some personal projects on the computah

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
A pouch would be really awkward during preggo sex. I'd imagine. I'm not married with kids so Ive never banged a preggers gal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom