• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
`moved in with my girlfriend of under a year about a month ago, its been pretty smooth sailing so far. Plus I'm getting away from the education tract. Whole lot of life changes

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Average sex is still sex. I love head but it takes me a while to...conclude the proceedings on head alone.

`moved in with my girlfriend of under a year about a month ago, its been pretty smooth sailing so far. Plus I'm getting away from the education tract. Whole lot of life changes

How do you feel about people that are very against the whole move in together thing before marriage?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Moving in before marriage isn't for everyone. It definitely isn't for me. Moving in while engaged though I'd consider it. I feel like marriage is a bigger commitment taken more seriously. It's better thought out. It's one of the biggest things considered before getting married though. Trial runs are cool if you're not married but I think that's just a waste of a relationship and my money. For instance I've had many people move in together only to eventually hate the guts of their ex and be trapped in a lease.

Average sex is still sex. I love head but it takes me a while to...conclude the proceedings on head alone.
If the end game of sex is for you to come you're doing it wrong. If anything I'd say the purpose is to enjoy the fucking as long as possible and to bring that pleasure to higher highs. This is why I'd take good head over average sex. Climaxing is cool but only if the lead up to it is great. Lmao. We should make a sex analysis novel.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Be my guest

I think that a great blowjob can feel much better than a shit fuck, aslong as she doesnt neglect the balls

but I feel guilty not doing anything for the lady, yesterday I went with a girl i was serving back to her place and she gave me a fucking wicked blowjob, she took it like a champ, really gave the balls some love, but although it was amazing, i figured I'd better return the favour so it ended up with....not so awesome sex

ahh well, any hole's a goal

If the end game of sex is for you to come you're doing it wrong. If anything I'd say the purpose is to enjoy the fucking as long as possible and to bring that pleasure to higher highs. This is why I'd take good head over average sex. Climaxing is cool but only if the lead up to it is great. Lmao. We should make a sex analysis novel.

I totally agree with this

Moving in before marriage isn't for everyone. It definitely isn't for me. Moving in while engaged though I'd consider it. I feel like marriage is a bigger commitment taken more seriously. It's better thought out. It's one of the biggest things considered before getting married though. Trial runs are cool if you're not married but I think that's just a waste of a relationship and my money. For instance I've had many people move in together only to eventually hate the guts of their ex and be trapped in a lease.

Oh I agree. I was just trying to give a example of it not being as an intense experience for me as say a
great session of doggy style. I will say that head is the best if I can watch her breasts swaying while she goes to town.
It's amazing how psychological sex is. But I guess that shouldn't surprise me...

Bagerk

I think I'm just going to stay in bed and listen to comedy bang bang all day. The other option is to get drunk and go to some comic book convention and get some sexy nerd girls.

ZeroRay

Snuggler has ascended.

I agree with this post.

hey i'm only on 12

Do you keep 11 of them locked in your dungeon? Is that why we don't see pictures of them?

Wool

Oh my gosh, is this the girl who wanted to have too much sex? How are you dealing with it? Did you buy a strap-on to use when you're out of juice?

Oh my gosh, is this the girl who wanted to have too much sex? How are you dealing with it? Did you buy a strap-on to use when you're out of juice?

actually buddy first of all thanks for pm'ing me and getting me roped back in second of all go fuck yourself third of all I adjusted and now she's giving me shit for wanting it too much

edit: btw blame go die in a river you degenerative fuck

I tried to quit drinking the other day after realizing I drink way too much. (ie: Talking mad shit into 2v1 beer pong and still win, while taking tequila shots)
Only to drink again into sex into gangbangs with ugly chicks.

Help me please.

Red UFO

I tried to quit drinking the other day after realizing I drink way too much. (ie: Talking mad shit into 2v1 beer pong and still win, while taking tequila shots)
Only to drink again into sex into gangbangs with ugly chicks.

Help me please.
You're gonna have to elaborate on that story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom