• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Ended up taking heaps of drugs and going to a comic book convention. I got this sick Sonic hat. Shame it has green eyes...

uK7V8gW.jpg

Yes they are Sonic dunks.

The Sonic hat/shoes are understandable, but indoor sunglasses?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fuckin bananas I'm bored as shit. It's like the longest the days will be tonight and have nothing to do.. It's still hella light out too. Jeez.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm finally watching upstream color. I really like it but holy moly it's excruciating. Phew. This movie is 6 hours long.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got a family sized box of wheat thins. I could live off this shit for like two weeks. Wheat thins are fuckin dope. That little dash of honey adds an addictive sweetness to the satisfying cracker crunch.

Wool

alright sorry wool i like you too

Woah woah woah, the king of the stealth brag threads likes me! His family won too much money in the lottery and he has too much sex with his girlfriend.

I'm sorry

Where is Coldvein? Cake is playing in his hometown in August. I'm going to put on my leather jacket and maybe dance.

Woah woah woah, the king of the stealth brag threads likes me! His family won too much money in the lottery and he has too much sex with his girlfriend.

I'm sorry

Where is Coldvein? Cake is playing in his hometown in August. I'm going to put on my leather jacket and maybe dance.

My family doesn't play the lottery

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No but I have cosmic smash. That's all y'all need.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I did literally everything wrong today.

I was out late last night so I woke up at 1:30pm, then I drank two cups of coffee. It got me super jazzed so I started cleaning everything. Then I drank two of the beers I had leftover and vacuumed. Then I smoked some pot and got way to high so I just sat around and recorded some minidiscs. Then I realized I hadn't eaten so I went and bought some beef chuck and some rolls to make Philly cheesesteaks with. I also bought a 12 pack of rolling rock, so I are three slider sized sandwiches and a couple beers and got super bloated and weed hungover. I could like barely breathe, I just sat there with headphones on feeling my whole circulatory system.

What a way to ruin a Saturday. Now it's 11pm and I'm kinda getting a second wind but have nothing to do. I might watch another movie, but I'm not sure what I want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom