• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
there's a harvest moon 3ds game but harvest moon is just animal crossing but worse
Fuck that.

Harvest Moon is some grueling shit. You gotta water your plants and pick up eggs or else your farm will go to hell. The gameboy color version was like playing Dark Souls or some shit. In Animal Crossing you just walk around aimlessly and watch NPC's repeat the same text over and over again. It's like playing an MMO by yourself.

arab

I tried to quit drinking the other day after realizing I drink way too much. (ie: Talking mad shit into 2v1 beer pong and still win, while taking tequila shots)
Only to drink again into sex into gangbangs with ugly chicks.

Help me please.

You should change your name to KingofSores

Wool

I was born in a river

225px-RugratsPassover.jpg

Wool

there's a harvest moon 3ds game but harvest moon is just animal crossing but worse

Fuck that.

Harvest Moon is some grueling shit. You gotta water your plants and pick up eggs or else your farm will go to hell. The gameboy color version was like playing Dark Souls or some shit. In Animal Crossing you just walk around aimlessly and watch NPC's repeat the same text over and over again. It's like playing an MMO by yourself.

Harvest Moon is Animal Crossing for adults. I had sex with some anime girl that had pink hair in Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. It was 100%

Wool

bro i brought this up like 100 years ago and you let it sit. he basically fucked your avatar in front of you and you did nothing. you got cuckholed breh

I confronted him in that thread you linked me to then, he just didn't change it. I feel like I'm John Malkovich and he found a tunnel into my mind.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Is it weird to plan your outfits a night in advance. Tomorrow I'm going for summery colors with a dash of clash. Like I could look natural at a casual yatcht party.

Bagerk

Ended up taking heaps of drugs and going to a comic book convention. I got this sick Sonic hat. Shame it has green eyes...

uK7V8gW.jpg

Yes they are Sonic dunks.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I think I have killing floor.

Blech. I got a flat on my bike last night. :|

I need to set up a proper desk and stuff to place PC games but I want to play. My animal crossing adventure isn't as exciting as I thought it'd be. There's not a whole lot to do, how long do you guys typically play every day?

Addi

I'm on the edge of drunk right now, any other Euro-gaffers drinking??
Watching Pulp fiction on tv listening to Disclosure Vinyl, it fits so well when they dance!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So are y'all listening to the new taragana pyrjarama or what? If not, whyyyy?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I think all of his work is on his soundcloud, touching is the ultimate western jam. The mini lp comes out tomorrow, called nothing hype. Check the nts radio set too, so killer.

I once knew a guy who was having at it with this girl who had a rich daddy. They would walk into a Louis Vuitton store and she would just buy him a belt for no reason just because she could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom