• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So a few days ago I was on the phone and I asked this girl to go on a date with me while I was drunk. To me that's weird because she knew I was drunk and if I was a woman that's not something I'd particularly find becoming. If you guys were women in that particular situation how would you have reacted?

coldvein

Banned
So a few days ago I was on the phone and I asked this girl to go on a date with me while I was drunk. To me that's weird because she knew I was drunk and if I was a woman that's not something I'd particularly find becoming. If you guys were women in that particular situation how would you have reacted?

i think if i was a woman i'd generally not be entertained by the shenanigans of drunk dudes, ever. i'd find them terribly unattractive.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
i think if i was a woman i'd generally not be entertained by the shenanigans of drunk dudes, ever. i'd find them terribly unattractive.

Pretty much. Makes them come off as slobs.

ZeroRay

Unless of course I had a drink or two in me as well.

Then the advances of a drunkard such as yourself may seem enjoyable, perhaps even attractive.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Yeah that's how I feel too. I was just surprised. She doesn't seem to be put off by my shenanigans. It's interesting and I shall pursue. Date is next week so we'll see how that goes.

Unless of course I had a drink or two in me as well.

Then the advances of a drunkard such as yourself may seem enjoyable, perhaps even attractive.
Nah she was quite sober.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
There's drunk and there's having some drinks but being a man about it. Stick to the later and you should be fine.

coldvein

Banned
Mad stressed right now. New chick is running me ragged and of course it comes smack middle of finals. Can barely handle this shit.

tell her you need to focus on school shit. you're gonna be a teacher one day, you can't be fucking up your finals and failing cuz some tart is demanding attention.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I never understood the purpose behind mocking someone on the Internet or in general. I mean I'll admit I'm an asshole but I hardly actually make fun of people. I'm just mean and bitter like snuggles except less old.

Wool

I've been in Montana for a few days; this is really drinking country. On my flight from Denver to Bozeman I asked the guy sitting next to me why he was going there, and proceeded to listen to him talk about his boiler-building business for the next 45 minutes. He claimed to have designed and built the boiler system at Lucasfilm studios. This week he is building a boiler in Dillon, MT.

Needless to say, the guy really boiled my blood.

strobogo

Banned
I believe I'm actually drunk for the first time in my life. I very, very, very rarely drink and it's never been to full on drunk because I don't actually like alcohol at all. But I just had an at least 16 ounce glass of gin and tonic and I feel like a new born calf. So I'm going to watch some wrasslin on Hulu and listen to music. This actually kind of feels like the first time I took mushrooms. Kind of. Also, I'm totally reading over this 30 times to make sure I'm not misspelling a ton of shit and posting something embarrassing. My face feels like it is asleep, popcorn tasted awesome, it is hard to play my guitar, and music sounds pretty boss. Also, I keep moving my head around like a blind dude.

This is obviously my first post in the drunk thread. I had probably somewhere in between 1/4th and 1/3rd o Seagram's Lime Twisted Gin and 1/3rd of (diet) tonic water. I hate the taste of alcohol, but the one time I went to a bar I had a gin and tonic because I'm an old lady apparently and it was ok. This was not as good, but not awful. Now I have the hiccups, like a true boozer. This was an attempt to get drunk and sleep due to depression, but it hasn't made me tired. And I don't mind this feeling as long as I don't have to interact with anyone right now, because I don't think I could even hide that I'm clearly drunk. Also, every thing seems sped up. Like all the music I'm listening to sounds a little faster than normal.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's like a super hero ability. At first you don't know how to harness it's power but over time you will learn to channel it's energy.

balddemon

Banned
one girl tells me she wants to be just friends ,but she flirts hardcore with me. fwb i hope

the other girl is very flirtatious but i can't tell if i should try to make it more serious or just fuck her and hope for the best (she keeps wanting to fuck)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'm eating mango peach salsa and it's so sweet. Juanita's is the best brand of cheap tortilla chips.

I'm listening to some Snoop Dogg song about Tekken and my gf said "Snoop's voice sounds gritty. He sounds like he's gonna come fuck your ass."

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I wonder what a guy in prison who's about to come fuck your ass is thinking. I want to jump into his mind for a minute or two and see what's going on in there.

Maybe he's not even thinking anything relatable to me. Like maybe his thoughts are more like a texture than anything logical and concrete.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
The center is pudding. The goo is the interceptor between two points. The crux of communication. The goo is wet and spongy to induce bridging. An electrical current between two charged bodies, when one body holds less charg it receives output from the other to achieve homoestasis. The pudding is wet and deep. The body makes sounds -- the transference of vibrational energy across a medium. The center is pudding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom