• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
speaking of school girls .. there's this chick i've had a crush on for a long time, used to be a customer at a food truck i worked on .. then she disappeared .. then reappeared when i started going to school this fall. i see her in the halls all the time, and she remembers me, and we talk. she's super friendly, our conversation is usually just basic .. hows your day, how was class, blah blah, but i feel like there's a spark there. today i was walking past her and i didnt see her, and she grabbed my arm and pulled me over and hugged me. we talked for like 20 minutes. i told her i had to go to class and she hugged me again. she took that shit to the NEXT LEVEL!! i feel like she wants it broz. she's a little short chubby mexican cutie pie and i want to see her naked. i really want to ask her out but i have a "girlfriend" and she has a "boyfriend". can i still ask her to go get a beer or coffee with me or is that too crazy

arab

speaking of school girls .. there's this chick i've had a crush on for a long time, used to be a customer at a food truck i worked on .. then she disappeared .. then reappeared when i started going to school this fall. i see her in the halls all the time, and she remembers me, and we talk. she's super friendly, our conversation is usually just basic .. hows your day, how was class, blah blah, but i feel like there's a spark there. today i was walking past her and i didnt see her, and she grabbed my arm and pulled me over and hugged me. we talked for like 20 minutes. i told her i had to go to class and she hugged me again. she took that shit to the NEXT LEVEL!! i feel like she wants it broz. she's a little short chubby mexican cutie pie and i want to see her naked. i really want to ask her out but i have a "girlfriend" and she has a "boyfriend". can i still ask her to go get a beer or coffee with me or is that too crazy

finger her cornhole. it's the only way to know for sure

NUKE+IT.+NUKE+IT+FROM+ORBIT+_f9bfdcd728582fac6a35aa6ea4e3f567.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm skyping with my ex. Should I flash my dick?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Aw man. It's my best dudes birthday and I have to work late because of a meeting and its raining, so no bikeride! :/

You guys see we have some new rules?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know there's some big sticky on ot. I don't think it's anything new.I do sometimes wish photo only replies were forbidden.

AcridMeat

Banned
Had my first full shift, feet and body tired as fuck. Dad actually told me to drink the beer in the fridge, all these mixed signals with alcoholism.

Gonna pass out and get up at 7 to do it all again. coldvein go for it man

i missed you blame, how've you been

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my goodness I really am out of the loop! What's your job like acrid?

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh my goodness I really am out of the loop! What's your job like acrid?
I was wearing my Fallout New Vegas shirt today. any time i had to do a back door pick up i could see the disappointment in the faces of the distinguished crate & barrel customers when this short fucker who needs a haircut wearing a novelty california flag shirt comes out to give them their thousand dollar shit

goin to bed i leave you with this

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
To drink, or not to drink, that is the question:
Whether 'tis Nobler in the daily life to suffer
The Jobs and Boredom of outrageous Butthurt,
Or to take Beers against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them: to get wasted , to get plastered
No more; and by being plastered, to say we end
The Heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to fuck; Aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of fuck, what fuck may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes Asscheecks of so long life:
For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely,
The pangs of despised Love, the Law’s delay,
The insolence of Office, and the Spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his Quietus make
With a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
No Traveller returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,
And thus the Native hue of Resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment,
With this regard their Currents turn awry,
And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons
Be all my sins remembered.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's malicious language. I feel threatened. Expect to hear from my attorney shortly.

And I'm not fucking joking, bitch. See you in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom