• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I never even watched the original rescuers. I don't think you need to watch the original to get the second one, FYI. I completely understood what was going on in the movie, so please don't worry. It's not a movie series with a lot of complex political threads that interweave each other, I think they work as self-contained entities, unlike Rambo series, Rocky series, Cliffhanger, or the Matrix. Or Kill Bill or Mortal Kombat.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I remember after the MK movie came out, and after I had watched it to know how shitty it was, I was listening to the radio and some guy that sounded like a 35 year old redneck called in and won movie tickets, and the DJ asked him what his favorite movie of all time was, and he said "that Mortal Kombat movie". That moment the course of the rest of my life, I think.

Also, why do you disagree with what I said about the matrox, bl sp e?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't tailspin somehow related to the rescuers? Or was there a rescuers tv show?
Also I have a singular memory of that CRAZY opening shot from rescuers down under, I was like standing in the isle or something and it all seemed really big. I must have been super youg.

Do your elbows ever just hurt. I'm making cornbread.

DangerStepp

I had a Fieval Goes West comic book whenever I was little.

That's my only Rescuers experience.

edit: Nevermind, that's an American Tail. Whatever. Eat me.

Wasn't tailspin somehow related to the rescuers? Or was there a rescuers tv show?
Also I have a singular memory of that CRAZY opening shot from rescuers down under, I was like standing in the isle or something and it all seemed really big. I must have been super youg.

Do your elbows ever just hurt. I'm making cornbread.

yea, that opening shot in the rescuers down under still sticks with me. blew my mind as a kid.

talespin is vaguely related to the jungle book, more than anything. But it's a pretty loose association.

DangerStepp

Also, I'm convinced the proliferation of furries began with Tale Spin seeing as how the animals are anthropomorphized and wearing human clothes.

Rebecca wears a sweater and slacks, however, Baloo wears only a shirt and hat.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've never seen any of those cartoons. We should talk about Tim Allen's filmography instead. Y'all seen Jungle 2 Jungle?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
5minute break and then only an hour left of my 11hohr shift left.. Bottle of wine waiting for me at home.. Counting the seconds....

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I decided that I hate myself and everyone so I haven't gotten out of bed today. I came home sick from work last night and called in again today and I'm ignoring all my friends texts. I couldn't eat this morning and all I want to do is lay here with my eyes closed imagining the world as a giant interconnected singular object. I'll probably go to Whole Foods and make some meaningful eye contact with the pizza lady and buy a fizzy water. I swear my life is great and I'm happy person but sometimes it just doesn't feel that way. I keep experiencing glints of my normal self bubbling up to the surface for a few brief moments and then I get up out of bed, but by the time I make it downstairs I forget what it felt like and then get a cup of water and return to bed. Now there are hella dirty cups next to my bed on the cutting board I use as a table and I'm super overwhelmed at the thought of having to take them all downstairs to the kitchen.

:|

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Chin up man, one of my friends went awal for a week doing this nobody heard him for a week, turned out he'd been at some dealers house staying permantly high, poor guy..
Have a few beers, chill out and try again tomorrow.. Don't back out of work until you've got at least half way to your workplace, if you turn around go to your doctor :)

In other news I missed my train and the next on ain't till midnight.. Outlook is bleak for my wine and pizza night

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Far Cry3 is 95% done installing so I'll be able to watch Netflix pretty soon.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Shady do you wanna go watch it together or are you watching it with one of your imaginary girlfriends?

so what I do when I want to have sex with a girl is walk up to her and ask her out without dry heaving. you should try it sometime.

Wool

If Shadyspace's girl does exist she sounds like a Yoko to me. What happened to drinking? What happened to being a teacher? You've changed man, and I'll be the first one to say it if I have to.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Far Cry3 is cheering me up, and I'm going on a bike ride later. Also I got a chicken pot pie from the whole foods and it was incredible, on my 4th beer.

balddemon

Banned
this paper that's due tomorrow isn't gonna write itself, well i probably wont either. just do it over the weekend or something. smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom