• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
so I went to the gas station to pick up beer and powdered donuts and just found out hostess is done. my life is over and I want to cry.

Salsa

MUNCHIES BE GONE

ibxWaWRl4JTfJv.jpg

Salsa

I know bra, just sayin

my brother got a new GF and he sent me some pictures of her and she is as hot as the sun. This dude basically looks exactly like me but with hair

the world is fucked

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Main page gives me an ad for alcoholic treatment center.. Drunk thread gives me an ad to "$$$$$ sell my old electronics" hmmm.....

Lol gonna go pawn this iPod for a bottle

Lucario

Well, I'm in Mexico. I can tip people at this resort 20 pesos and have them deliver Long Island Ice Teas to my room all day.

Someone send help.

And ahoyhoy. I need a drinking buddy.

Salsa

Apparently I got my thumb dislocated on the costume party and I need to go to a chiropractor to force it back in place

god fuckin dammit its gonna hurt aint it

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got that beer that Coldvein was viral marketing for. It's a four pack and comes from Quebec or some shit, forget the name. That's presumably the first half beer, who knows what comes next.

The fuck.. on Facebook the chat sidebar that takes up all of the right screen has disappeared on mine.. now I have the lame ass old one. Half screen and disappear when clicking on stuff. How do I go back! :(

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Started getting real friendly with the girl at work...shes been taken out of dispatch to do other work.....are shifts are completely different so we cant take breaks together.....mother.fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom