• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

a87b1f066c646cf0062e9851848406a4ae6a44ce.gif

let's get fucked up

should be get more beer soon, can't stop thinking about newports

the new spaceghostpurpp is so good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozCuzLCWQco

My dude. Out here trying to do this thing via text. I need to bring in the new year with some tail I think she might bite. Pray for a ninja.

K.O.D. also great:
http://youtu.be/1tWuDJOLW8k

funny story, ive actually been to K.O.D. (I live in south fl) Ridiculous ass night

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This is the closets I've been to breaking on smoking cigs since I quit seven months ago. I just don't give a fuck right now and it sounds sooooooooooo. It's almost time to go to liquor store should I do it? Just one pack can't hurt.

AcridMeat

Banned
I bought some whiskey glasses from work post work tonight. Two of 'em, "is this a gift?" "no." Manager next to us goes, "oh putting these to use tonight huh?"

I've been ousted already. :|

This is the closets I've been to breaking on smoking cigs since I quit seven months ago. I just don't give a fuck right now and it sounds sooooooooooo. It's almost time to go to liquor store should I do it? Just one pack can't hurt.

Don't do it.. Drink some whiskey instead!!

Tokubetsu

I'll smoke one for you. Don't do it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm fiending though, you have no idea. I think I'm gonna buy a pack, take like four out and crush the rest. Just a few would be fucking amazing right now.

You need to be a good role model for your baby and smoke.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
a. I could quit before right it's born since I've already quit flawless cold turkey after 8 years of being a regular smoker. why not enjoy nicotine relief for the next 7-8 stressful months?

b. the torch has been passed, my life is now expendable. if I die I die, so who cares anyways

Tokubetsu

haha she's passing out. Time for another shot because lol my life is a fucking joke. I smoked one for you snuggler so you're good. Go to the liquor store.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
ok time to depart. I wonder if I'm gonna pass out it's been so long since I've had one. Can't berieve I'm doing this but it's just what I need.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
got a pack of camel menthols. gonna find a peaceful lakeside nook or a grassy knoll or some shit and smoek a couple of these bitches. it's been too long. gonna bring one of these dank ass beers too.

Tokubetsu

got a pack of camel menthols. gonna find a peaceful lakeside nook or a grassy knoll or some shit and smoek a couple of these bitches. it's been too long. gonna bring one of these dank ass beers too.

nah man, nah give them to a homeless person breh what did you do man no

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
You quit smoking you stupid son of a bitch. Throw that pack out before I bite your dick off and feed it to my horny hairy mom.

Get'sMad

I was gonna say stay strong snugs but its too late

next year is my 1 year anniversary of quitting cigs

I get madd cig dreams though...I've woken up so many times convinced I had smoked a pack the last night but it was just a dream

edit: errrrrrrrrr next MONTH not year obviously

Get'sMad

I was like a pack to 2 pack a week smoker (mostly on weekends whilst drinking of course) for 3-4 years

then I got insanely hooked on american spirit menthol lights (was mostly a spirit light smoker prior) and was up to a pack a day for close to a year and called it quits

smoke weed every day tho

smoking is the goddamn best. When I'm down I smoke to feel bad better and when I'm in a good mood I smoke to celebrate. I've been smoking for near a decade and I will never quit because I love it.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't menthol make your dick shrink? I like menthol too.

Get'sMad

the first cig I ever smoked was some marlboro reds me and my bro stole from his dad

made fun of pansy ass menthol smokers for years

then I saw the smooth, cool light

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I hated cigs until my friend gave me a bidi when I turned 18. Bidi's are indonesian cigs rolled in leaves prob by child slaves but they were really good. Then I moved on to cloves then eventually traded the novelty shit for regular ass cigs then was an addict for the next 7 or 8 years.

Don't plan on getting another after this one but either way I will stop before baby drops. I probably can't be smoking ganj every day anymore so I need all the relief I can get for now, .

I miss smoking at worka nd outside of bars so bad.

Tokubetsu

the first cig I ever smoked was some marlboro reds me and my bro stole from his dad

made fun of pansy ass menthol smokers for years

then I saw the smooth, cool light

haha yeah i know that. They call reds cowboy killers for a reason though. One red will hold me longer than a menthol from most brands.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah man, nothing like a Newport. They rip your throat apart so good.

Went on to just smoking Marlboro Menthols for about a year and now I haven't smoked in a couple months.

yeah tbh Newp's are the king methol, cammy's are good to but that shit feels lame now

gon hang on to my pack for now but honestly the first one was all I needed to quell my fiendings, now I jus wish I had pot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NszEZQjbsa4

Seanspeed

Banned
Newports are good. I dont smoke cigarettes normally, but I'm that asshole who always asks for your shorts when I'm drinking. I like menthols, and Newports are DAMN menthol-y. Really strong, too, so you're always left satisfied.

Get'sMad

psssh....

the best way to drink vodka is just taking shots

using pickles or a piece of fruit or basically anything with a strong scent you can bite/ inhale immediately after taking the shot as a chaser

fuck mixing it

balddemon

Banned
fuck chasers bro. shots are good because you can just throw it down your throat and not taste it. unless you're taking tall shots, in which case i can't help you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just don't smoke another cigarette again and you're fine.

Yeah, I don't have any desire to smoke another one. The first was a nice treat but after that they weren't doing much for me. I was out of pot and just needed something harsh on my lungs, but I'm already over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom