• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just confirmed that she's either 15 or 16 bro, according to a bud

ic9GTdrqBN5Hz.PNG
ibk8nEcg9frdUn.PNG

kid face

those boobs are so out of place

we're all creepers now
well... im going to hell

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Man so I'm not used to how potent that weed is and I got super freaked out over this whole shooting massacre thing. I think I'm fine now, but I was really freaked out by it for a while. I don't know why either stuff like that usually doesn't bother me.

Salsa

MAN I was freaking out cause I ordered fries and I didnt have ketchup. Thank fuck im a cheap bastard that actually brings ketchup/mayo home after eating on a fast food joint

now I shall proceed to stuff my face

Get'sMad

does anyone know the name/adress of the guy who does the voiceover for iphone commercials?

I really want to punch him the nose once

EloquentM

aka Mannny
is BWW good? I've been eyeing that place for awhile...
I've been to a couple of different locations and what seems to be consistent (at least with the west coast chains) is:

Loud ass atmosphere (bros and sports fans)
Shitty service
Average wings

Overall it's not a bad place though.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Haha indeed

My new wing joint is called hotlanta though. Fucking delicious. Tom might have been if he's ever I the riverside area.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Getting faded off what's left of my stash. Drankin. Probably can't do this much longer. My life as I know it is over. But what fills the void until then.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
If you call someone eating their baby once they're born a "swell father" then sure.

AcridMeat

Banned
worked a full shift, taking apart and packaging display tables and beds. Come home to loud as fuck nieces and nephews running around. Nephew still running around yelling because my dad fed him a cookie.

This anchor steam porter isn't that bad. I need a few more to really assess it.

TOM F'N CRUISE you're SoCal aren't you? I'd hang with you and eloquent.

Get'sMad

Man I love sleeping in cold weather

I'll crack my bedroom windows when its below freezing

Just give me some fuzzy sheets and a thick comforter and I can sleep for a straight month

balddemon

Banned
fuck this guy
fucking emails me at 1221am to tell me i can't pass the class because i skipped too much, so don't bother taking the final. like, what the fuck. dude has to wait until the night before the final paper is due to tell me that? what the hell. so shitty.

FUCK

now i get to take comp 2 again. fuck this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom