• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Did you steep the black tea yourself?

What kind of whiskey?

My wife makes me a concoction of Sailor Jerry and brown sugar, etc to form a delicious hot drink.
I left my own teabag in that mug with some of the maker's 46 I bought. I didn't have any sweetener so it was alright.
Maybe some Halo 4 MP. I need whiskey.

Yeah, I might throw in a margarita in there for variety.

Might send Eggman a dirty Xbox Live message.
Where the fuck is my dirty XBL message.

AcridMeat

Banned
0XcR4.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
holy fuck it's a crazy snow storm out but since it's only 35 degrees it's like giant globs of slushie are falling from the sky...no way I'm gonna be able to drive home, this is how I die I guess

camelpope

Neo Member
I have a dogfish head 120min IPA waiting for me at home. Should help me relax after driving in the DC area in the rain with folks that lose their mind when a drip falls from the sky.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Beer is coming your way? Do they deliver it over there? So jealous if so. That would be lovely right now. I'm about to trudge through the snow to get beer, prob gonna get frostbite and have to get my feet chopped off.

SaskBoy

My friend is house sitting for a neighbour right. They said he could have a party and even drink their alcohol because they never drink. He isn't going to do it though.

Should I not be friends with him anymore? Or kill him?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My friend is house sitting for a neighbour right. They said he could have a party and even drink their alcohol because they never drink. He isn't going to do it though.

Should I not be friends with him anymore? Or kill him?

Go over there, take all the alcohol, leave.

Actually murder him, then leave.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
dammit I was gonna make Santa call Eggman but it's too late at night I guess, fuck google

look at this instead:

c80ecbebde048ae5202cde27f2283df9efea1df5.gif

Get'sMad

why are there 67 million band named "the black insert word"

also remember when every other indie band in the mid 2000s was like the wolf deer something?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
My dixk just got sucked by a...by a.....oh I can't even say I'm gonna cry

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I would love to try LSD again, specially right now. But I feel like I'm becoming increasingly disconnected from that world, doubt I could ever find something like that these days.

If you guys could mail me some I'll pay you money.

Get'sMad

<3 some lsd

I usually do it once a year but the last time was halloween 2010 tho

only psychedelic I'll do anymore...haven't done mushrooms in like 8 years cause my last few trips were just the worst on it and vowed to never do it again

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
mushrooms were always hit or miss for me. more often then not the first half would be anxiety-ridden but the second half after the fever breaks were always great. probably something I'll never be able to do again unless my life makes an unexpected shift.

anyways, think I'm gonna bust out those cigs I bought the other night. need some smoke on my lungs...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I thought you smashed them.

Naw I kept these ones. But I just smoked one and it seems kinda pointless. If I'm getting a nicotine buzz again I don't really feel it since I already have a beer buzz and since I'm not addicted to them they don't get me the relief of scratching an itch. It's just empty smoke on my lungs. Pot would be so much better but I can't be a daily stoner anymore.

These cigs would definitely hit the spot more in stressful situations at work but indulging in that will probably lead to it becoming a regular habit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom