• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finals are done. Still hasn't hit me feels like a long weekend so far. Back at my parent's place its so big here I'm gonna do acid with my girlfriend on christmas

balddemon

Banned
except i'm downstairs and the bottles are currently cooling off in the fridge. my computer is downstairs too. i might just hide them in the desk. maybe just idk. maybe i'll eat them

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
when you're done with them tonight put them in a paper or plastic bag, sneak outside your house and just chuck them somewhere discreet

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
snugglers thats a good idea. good luck in FTL

I used to dispose of a lot of evidence. ALthough there was the one time someone (maybe my dad? can't remember) found my dresser drawer packed to the brim with empty liquor bottles. t'was so long ago though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
marriage isn't between a man and woman

but love and love

I need more alcohol but it's too late. A new era begins but it's not the one I fought for. Such is life or some shit. It would be great if the world ended in my sleep but disappointment is too predictable.

balddemon

Banned
^he has to practice being an adult now

I used to dispose of a lot of evidence. ALthough there was the one time someone (maybe my dad? can't remember) found my dresser drawer packed to the brim with empty liquor bottles. t'was so long ago though.
how do you get rid of weed smell? is it even possible?
You can't drink?
i drink all the time, but rarely at home, and this is the first time i've not been drinking liquor at home. 6 beers to kill before i go to bed.

Smoke outside
i drink all the time, but rarely at home, and this is the first time i've not been drinking liquor at home. 6 beers to kill before i go to bed.

Do your parents not like it? I remember my parents being assholes about drinking till 20 (not that it stopped anything) then they gave up, at 21 I started drinking with them.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

if you have an area in your house where a. your parents rarely enter and b. is a good distance from their areas, you could probably get by with filtering smoke out the window and keeping a steady flow of airspray and candles going to control the stank.

the best method would be to just walk a short distance away from the house, toke, then walk it off and return. pot stank don't linger like cig stank does, people can usually only detect it if you just toked up. if you wanna be extra careful keep a little hand sanitizer bottle and axe or cologne sampler spray in your pocket for a cover smell

no such thing... unless you got work tomorrow.

I do work in the morning, but that's not the problem. It's just that liquor stores open at 1AM are few and far between, I'm probably too buzzed to drive AND the roads are way fucked thanks to the snow storm. Out of luck :(. Wish I had some sleeping pills at leas.t

I do work in the morning, but that's not the problem. It's just that liquor stores open at 1AM are few and far between, I'm probably too buzzed to drive AND the roads are way fucked thanks to the snow storm. Out of luck :(. Wish I had some sleeping pills at leas.t

They sell booze 24/7 here. I don't understand these weird laws. I understand the buzzed driving though.

balddemon

Banned
Smoke outside

Do your parents not like it? I remember my parents being assholes about drinking till 20 (not that it stopped anything) then they gave up, at 21 I started drinking with them.
i would , except its like 4 degrees outside. and no they hate it, we are mormon, only idgaf about mormonism anymore.
if you have an area in your house where a. your parents rarely enter and b. is a good distance from their areas, you could probably get by with filtering smoke out the window and keeping a steady flow of airspray and candles going to control the stank.

the best method would be to just walk a short distance away from the house, toke, then walk it off and return. pot stank don't linger like cig stank does, people can usually only detect it if you just toked up. if you wanna be extra careful keep a little hand sanitizer bottle and axe or cologne sampler spray in your pocket for a cover smell
that axe thing is not a bad idea. i got some last year for christmas that would fit right in my pocket. you are a genius snuggler

edit: also, fuck, 1.5 hours left in the transporter, and only 2 beeer sleft.

arab

RIGHT BEFORE I BEAT MYSELF UP LIKE MIKE I CAN STILL WEAR MY ROCKEFELLER DIAMOND TONIGHT CAUSE

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVERRRRR

balddemon

Banned
already did homedog aka my girl partenr i work out with shes probably like what the hell fuck nigga

shit sorry i'm not racist i just say nigga. i talked to a black dude named smokey he said its agiht
yer typing drunk style at least

that counts for something

layer your bottles in the trash btw, or you could read this: Lots of good advice here son. It's technically for soon-to-be teetotalers but the advice is just as good for us unrepentant types!

kansas city!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im from there im actualyl dranking there right nowwww

7 seconds goddamit all to hell

Resilient

You dumb guy how your fucked. Next time you work out just be like all ain't no shit don't mean no thang fuck haters. Okay then just keep doin stuff. But u already done ducked up you know that righ

Just dropped a massive plopped on white ceramic here comes round 2

balddemon

Banned
twash i know i done fucked up son
its ok i bexted a friend something retareed as hell too god my typing getting worse
7 seconds to mars bitch

and its 7 seconds again godd;alsdfjdsk

i asked my friend why doesen't he text me back t oget drunk i fought were friends :(SDFSDFSDF

Resilient

Oh god did I acid dentally a thread bomb. I shit at 7pm I'm from OZTRALIA! G g g g'day mate check it bitch. And yellow avatar man it's okay you are the boss by our friend is probably in sleep mode just ask him again when he isn't sleep and is wake instead

balddemon

Banned
omg i laughedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd eyes closed so wide open fucke periods

i know man but ppl like my trhead

fuck eyes wide shut 17 seconds
5omg that took 12 secondes to ype

edit i mjust hoiing it doesn't die so i see when sober

good nigh lovely homiessz

balddemon

Banned
nicole kidman is pretty hot

p.s. i think you're lying about the six beers thing there is no way

you had to have accidentally downed a bottle of purell at some point

well in the last 30 seconds i have indeed sobered up. kind of sucks. i didn't count the several shots of jack. but yeah only 6 beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom