• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
trying to wear off this shit help me neogaf your my only hope

Salsa

well I woke up with one eye injected with blood for some reason, and the other one redish as well

still going out cause fuck it, but I aint boning anyone tonight

Salsa

mother just called me to chat and told me she crossed paths with my ex-girlfriend and that she looked gorgeous

well thanks mom what the fuck are you doing

coldvein

Banned
on top of that everybody elses life is awesome. my boys are going to see louis ck tonight and the seahawks on sunday and i have to work. fuuuuuuck thiiiiiiis

Salsa

also the cute chick that was going to this gathering today just canceled and now I dont even feel like going

I mean I like the other people there and all, so im a total asshat if I sneak my way out of going because of that, right?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Some people just deserve to be ignored. I may be an asshole but I reserve that right. If you do something stupid I'm going to tell you to stfu.

ZeroRay

also the cute chick that was going to this gathering today just canceled and now I dont even feel like going

I mean I like the other people there and all, so im a total asshat if I sneak my way out of going because of that, right?

Some days, I just feel like I just want to be alone and not interact with anyone. Though I still think you should go. Who knows what may happen.

As for me, I've got a fucking headache and my brain feels like it's about to split in two. Gonna go ly down and shit.

You guys all down for a suicide pact?

The kool-aid better be whiskey flavored.

Salsa

thing is I just bought a Kindle and im going away for 4 days tomorrow to this cabin and I just wanna go ly down and read. Probably gonna head there in the morning so idk how I feel about drinking too much tonight.

Then again im on my second beer already uhhhhhh

sphinx

the piano man
22.12 is my birthday ^_^ just now (Europe Time)

I am drinking wine and loving every second of this mother fucking existence.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
debauchery wheat wine prob some local shit but check your fav orite beer store for somethjg similar

anyways fuck everything

Get'sMad

oh god so one time I was out just to have "a" beer with a friend like the night before a final and went to a bar I frequented and just was gonna have one foghorn chat and call it a night

welp...they were near the end of the keg and gave me a pitcher for the price of one

I drank the whole pitcher

woke up like 15 minutes before my final

I passed...barely!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna freak out if I get one more "omg it's the end of the world" text.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
oh god so one time I was out just to have "a" beer with a friend like the night before a final and went to a bar I frequented and just was gonna have one foghorn chat and call it a night

welp...they were near the end of the keg and gave me a pitcher for the price of one

I drank the whole pitcher

woke up like 15 minutes before my final

I passed...barely!

that's an awesome story. How'd it taste though?

HiResDes

euImY.jpg

...I see drunk tiny chat in my future.

Get'sMad

that's an awesome story. How'd it taste though?

I haven't had foghorn in awhile but its good

barley wine is strong as fuck though....I remember when I first had sierra nevada big foot I had to make a rule for myself that I had absolutely zero obligations the next day

When did Stoli change their label on some of their flavored vodkas? I don't know why but they just caught my eye today. Weird looking.

Anyway, I just started drinking and watching Giant Bomb videos. Fuck yea friday. Also probably will have to play some Borderlands 2.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Once you feel the baby kick you'll turn around.

Yeah, I probably will. It's just such a comically tragic situation. I get out a a several year relationship, which was an agonizing process, motivated by the desire to be free and rebuild myself. It wasn't always easy but in the time I had I accomplished alot. But then I knock up the first girl I started dating seriously.

I do like this girl but right now I pretty much have to fully commit to the situation or be a bastard and get locked out entirely. The journey I fought so hard to make possible is shut down before it really even began. She's great and I care for her but it's just not (yet?) a situation I would have doubled down on.But now I have no choice. I'm neutered, so done, so far gone. Fuck.

I'm not against having a child right now, it's just that I feel liek there are so many awesome girls out there that I haven't meet yet. I don't want to feel "stuck" again but that's pretty much what I'm doomed to right now. It just kills me to know there are probably girls out there that I could feel fireworks for but because of the situation I've put myself in, I will have to pass them by.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I haven't had foghorn in awhile but its good

barley wine is strong as fuck though....I remember when I first had sierra nevada big foot I had to make a rule for myself that I had absolutely zero obligations the next day
i love strong beers. I cannot wait. Shall be drinking with old roommates so I'm a bit psyched.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
but the lesson learned is that happy endings are few and far between. the best that most of us could hope for is mediocrity. excellence was never on my horizon, it was this or rot in jail. happiness is a fraudulent feeling spread around like propaganda by the disney movies we watched as kids. I need to stop thinking about imaginary situations that could magically happen and accept reality for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom