• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
it's crazy I've developed a language with my cats. I can summon them individually by making a specific sound that makes them run up and pop up on my lap. who ever said cats can't be trained, these little bitches will do whatever I say

DangerStepp

Who's up for Halo MP? I'm trashed and ready to lose and blame it on 343.

I'll sing you Taking Back Sunday songs as we get shot in the head.

That's a guarantee, not a promise. Promises are broken and guarantees are legally binding.

coldvein

Banned
working hard and making what essentially amounts to jack shit moneywise is lame, i need to start selling drugs again

and stealing shit and selling it.

balddemon

Banned
i need to move
i'm pretty sure the only friends i have are the girl i work out with and the girl i work with who also wants to hook up.

I was gonna do it christmas night with my girlfriend and she barely even drinks I'm worried she might jump in front of a car or something

You guys ever printed out a GAF thread? My brain always ignored that there's an option for that under Thread Tools until about 14 seconds ago.

If you had a binder full of printed out threads would you show it to me?

What the fuck has ever been written on this site that could possibly warrant the use of a material resource?
Seriously.

balddemon

Banned
i wish i wasn't such a mormon in HS. or i wish that i had been way more into mormonism. either way life would be so much better in so many ways right now.

i'm going to bed, i got to play basketball in 9 hours...crap.

night homies

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You wear the lizard's shoes and afterwards you get confused
You wear the lizard's coat and afterwards you fail to float
You take the lizard's path but look who's lying in the bath
You wear the lizard's skin no man can be a god and win at all
You take the lizard's mask but look who's lying in the cask
And the clocks have stopped you'll find out what the lizard
dropped

You know the lizard's won but you can't work out how it's done
The lizard is your friend and will be to the very end of time
You lie beneath the stars the lizard knows how high they are
The stars are out of reach the lizard lingers on a beach
The stars are out of date the lizard had them on a plate
You vomit in the shed the lizard got there first and now he's dead .

Pre

Acid? Fuck, stay away from that shit.

Anyway, I've had a miX of Fat Tires and Busches with a good bit of vodka and I'm feeling good. I'm staying with my brother and his wife for a couple of days before I head home for Christmas with them.

I'm playing Secret of Mana. I feel good. I like it. It's been a while since I've drunk a lot and felt jovial. Lately I've felt angry and paranoid when I've been drunk. It's good to feel happy drunk again!

Pre

I should lay off the vodka. I took another shot and had to throw it back up immediately. Just beer from here on out. About to face another boss in Secret of Mana. Only have two cigs left. Somehow I'm sober enough to try to correct my spelling. I wish I could get more cigs but I know I can't drive. What a nice night. Hope you guys are doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom