• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
im feeling much better actually, very minor fatigue left tis all :)

thanks though for your sincere words

Np feel better, we gotta stay together through these trying times. Except eggman he would steal all the supplies if this were walking dead.

Salsa

ikNrT83kiI17L.PNG

20684_10151158052645683_76804616_n.jpg

548719_10151158053160683_1873392398_n.jpg

the club clearly couldnt handle me

who are these people

Mully

Good news everyone! My ex cheated on me the weeks before we broke up and I just found out now. What a fucking whore.

AcridMeat

Banned
These Giantbomb recap videos are fucking amazing.

Going to bed up at 6 to do some RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL

hunkadunkin' till i die

Riggs

Banned
LOL salsa shark in the club with Canadian currency, mully gets cheated on (sorry homie) and karaoke talk ... love you guys.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm watching the matrix on blu ray for the first time, duh!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude, why do peanut butter cookies have those fork imprints?
Is it because peanuts kill?

I know Kung fu.

akira28

So. Beer and ice cream. I'm a convert.

Only works with some beers. Negra Modelo and ice cream is so good.

I don't do a scoop and beer like some people do. I take a small bit of ice cream and then a swig of beer, which creates this complex vanilla and cherry taste, but muted by the beer. It's...worth trying if you run across it.

kehs

Banned
has anyone had Jack Daniels Honey whiskey before? what should I mix it with?

Mix it with an empty glass.

It's made with honey so that you don't have to mix it. It's pretty tasty, but a bit too sugary if you're gonna drink like a quarter bottle or so.

Wool

I went to this big family Christmas party two days ago, and boy let me tell you, I've got some very attractive distant cousins. I was talking to one of them, and she was the granddaughter of my grandma's brother. We can't be related by more than 5% or something right? I've never even met her before, but she was nothin but class. What's classier than inbreeding?

I went to this big family Christmas party two days ago, and boy let me tell you, I've got some very attractive distant cousins. I was talking to one of them, and she was the granddaughter of my grandma's brother. We can't be related by more than 5% or something right? I've never even met her before, but she was nothin but class. What's classier than inbreeding?
That sounds good. That's far enough.

Speaking of that I had a one night stand with a chick got her last name the next morning for my contacts she had the same last name as me. I was freaked out.....

On drink number 6, on my way to drunksville. Gonna hit the accele and switch to shochu on the next speed bump. ( at bounenkai ) life is great. Hang over wont be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom