• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm alone too buddy, it sucks lol, but I've sort of gotten used to it.

Hope you feel better.

Cheers! ;)
Thanks CFK, having some pizza and then going to head over to dad's gf's I think she was hosting a party. I still don't feel 100% from my sickness yesterday.
hey buddy if I was in Cali I'd party with you. I'm just chilling with family. We got wasted at Benihana last night so today has been very quiet. And I mean waaaaasted, we was tore up off sake and shots.
Yeah hopefully we can soon man. That sounds pretty awesome with the Acidious family.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
had a few drinks with coworkers for our new years post party thing shits

now i'm alone and depressed

this will change in a couple hours i hope

oh and i'm already at the limit for taking advil/alcohol so fuck me
hey man I'd have a drink with you even though I never heard of you on gaf - just remember life is beautiful

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Amazon.com is something I should avoid right now. Also, I heard AAA is giving free tows, do you think they'd give me a ride to the store?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Could you maybe post a bigger pic next time? I like to get as many pixels as possible when looking at neck beards and terrible piercings.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Playing dayz. Going for a bike ride at midnight. Drinking cheap beer, eating Philly cheesesteaks.

Coins

Banned
I'm drunk as fuck and my dog keeps stealing ice out of my drink but I don't give a fuck!

I'm not sure if he likes the orange juice or the champagne.

arab

at first i was like :[ cause new years sucked but then i was like :] cause i unboxed a strange festive huntsman

WOOOOOOOOO BOWL TIEM

Kisaya

happy new year you all! i had the greatest start to this year and i hope i dont feel terrible and hungover in the morning

(._.)

Banned
Happy 2013 drunk thread. It's my second full day in Montana, and a friend of a friend invited me to the bars for New Years. I literally hadn't talked to anyone all day until I went to the bar, so I might have been too eager to talk to human-beings. Fuck it, what's wrong with being excited?

Anyway, I'm on someone's unsecured wifi, and I'm about to make some drunk Lipton noodles. I'm living by myself for the first time in my life, and it's everything I thought it would be. Tomorrow, I'd going to do nothing, and I hope it's everything I think it will be.

I don't know why coldvein got banned, but I want him to know that Missoula is a cesspool and that Bozeman is the true center of all commerce and culture.
Why did you write all thos

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
God damn, happy New Years. We rode our bikes through the college neighborhoods a bunch of drunk people ran out In the street to greet us, and huge fireworks were going off just overhead. It was pretty fucking steller. But holy shit did my fingers freeze off.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
who are all these people I don't know? get the fuck out of here you bandwagoners. anyways, its always easy for me to abstain from something but I have this weird feeling in my gut for actually going through with this. last night while completely wasted I smiled happily knowing this would be the last time I'd be drunk for a long while. Its really no part of a new years resolution but its something I waited for until today because I knew I'd drink on the eve. well, that being said, cheers to you gents and please drink in excess for me. side note: my ex said something fucking weird the other night when I told her I was gonna be sober for a while. Said that I'd find myself losing a lot of weight by not drinking when made me laugh because I have such a high metabolism drinking never caught up to me in the first place. I've been at a steady 164 for a while though I want to back to 180 (need to hit the gym again =/). anyways, I'm rambling so I'll talk to you fine scholars later. And to those who care to read this or have been here with me in the past months of this thread, I'd like to give my thanks. There's few people in my life who actually drink as much as I do so in that regard it gets quite lonely...anyways, bye

Get'sMad

boy was I drunk last night.

gonna pop a couple codeines, smoke a bowl and curl up on the couch all day

I need someone to bring me a grilled cheese and a bloody mary too.

fuck

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not hungover at all! I stopped drinking like 4 hours before I went to sleep. Woohoo!

Wool

who are all these people I don't know? get the fuck out of here you bandwagoners. anyways, its always easy for me to abstain from something but I have this weird feeling in my gut for actually going through with this. last night while completely wasted I smiled happily knowing this would be the last time I'd be drunk for a long while. Its really no part of a new years resolution but its something I waited for until today because I knew I'd drink on the eve. well, that being said, cheers to you gents and please drink in excess for me. side note: my ex said something fucking weird the other night when I told her I was gonna be sober for a while. Said that I'd find myself losing a lot of weight by not drinking when made me laugh because I have such a high metabolism drinking never caught up to me in the first place. I've been at a steady 164 for a while though I want to back to 180 (need to hit the gym again =/). anyways, I'm rambling so I'll talk to you fine scholars later. And to those who care to read this or have been here with me in the past months of this thread, I'd like to give my thanks. There's few people in my life who actually drink as much as I do so in that regard it gets quite lonely...anyways, bye

Why did you write all thos

Cause that's what this thread is for. I was drunk. Look at that rant above ^^^^
I thought being in community would keep all the riff raff out.

I like that rapper with the Seinfeld samples.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So uh.. Just got to new game+ in fez. I feel like a fucking ultra genius playing without any spoilers or guide. I keep thinking about the fez and what it's symbolic of but in an ironic way. Like how usually you see the fez on goofy old wise men unaware how ridiculous they look, it's like it's a costume. You're part of the club who can see further than most, but outwardly you look ridiculous, though, in the game, I think it bears a lot of imagery with the broken cube, etc. the gold tassel, two pixels in itself looks like the core of a cube exploding outward.

I'm compiling quite a few fez notecards over here.

Kisaya

I love joining the drunk thread bandwagon <3 xoxo

happy new year kisaya

I hope you feel (felt) terrible in the morning.

A little groggy but not as bad as the last time I woke up hungover! :3 Surprised me too since I drank a lot more than last time haha

balddemon

Banned
got this girl to take me to the gym so i could play basketball while she did cardio

then she offers to carry me to my front door

she gets about halfway and asks for a break so i'm just like ok let me carry you back to your car (she is light as a feather)

anyways do you guys think i should have kissed her right there?

also i'm drinking some delicious beer right now - budlight. recommend me some real beers guys. i'm tired of this weak sauce.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So you were carrying a girl to her car already tensing your muscles just to support her body and you didn't kiss her? For shame!

ZeroRay

You fucked up bald, now you'll never have another chance.

Pretty much exclusively ate fried chicken and drank these past two days, so I need some gym time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom