• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
She said she's gonna bring me a sandwich tomorrow at work sooooo I did something right

Maybe it was that pressure boner I got when I was on her back

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
the bottle of febreeze I keep in my car to cover up my secret cigs froze

they keep underwhelming but when I'm buzzed like this I need something to hit my lungs

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Started a new job today...lasted 4 hours...not the right fit i guess, thing was i was just as fast and accurate as the people who had worked there for years...but fuck sitting down for 12 hours at a time packing photos

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Started a new job today...lasted 4 hours...not the right fit i guess, thing was i was just as fast and accurate as the people who had worked there for years...but fuck sitting down for 12 hours at a time packing photos..i need to get drunk oops... double post

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Same to you, no one cares what color your fucking cat is, it's a piece of shit anyway.

Anteater

You ever have really vivid dreams? Like so real, that you begin to think there's two forms of reality?

yes, I dreamed that I was another person drunk in the dream, and I was kind of switching back and forth between the dream and reality on my bed on both places, was kind of a mind fuck.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Had biggie on in the car, He's rapping about wearing timberland boots and polo's. This Rocky cat is a rapping about tailored suits. I miss when rap was about the working man.

WHY IS coldvein BANNED FROM NEOGaFdotcom

Fuck nuts are more addictive than air when drinking

But what is an 'erotic butter maelstrom'?

9zt77.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom