• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerStepp

No offense,but there couldnt be anything as unexciting to me as the idea of God of War multiplayer.

I would love my mind to be changed but that series has run its course for me.

And now she's starting to feel like it's her fault and is getting all sad about it since she always cums. It's like some bizarro version of male-female sexual relations I'm going through.

DangerStepp

I would suggest sneaking Snuggler in during a session in the dark to authenticate the faking.

But he's too potent; his boys swim.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The article I'm reading, written by a women just used the phrase " so minced off your pus" which is hilarious and disgustingly awesome.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
she gets really wet maybe it's too slippery i should get in the ass and see if that makes a difference

Flip the female over and fuck her from the back, Makes the pussy tighter. (Dry the pussy a little with your tshirt before you go for the money shot.)

Get'sMad

housesitting for the parents drinking their wine

switching between watching some NBA and the Cotton Bowl

I kinda hate this johnny appleseed asshole

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
would it make me awful if i kept notecards what to talk to people at work about?
these people arent my friends, but i dont hate them. they just disappear out of thin air for 2/3rds of our "time." what if i just had notecards with little points like mention this and bring up that. I could update the notecards each night afterwork sitting alone in my car and keep them in the glovebox, and then instead of obsessively checking gaf alone in my car killing the THREEMINUTES of time i usually have before i want to walk in at exactly 3:56pm (with a ~65 seconds stop in the bathroom) which leaves to clock in at 3:58, grab a drink of water and plop down in my seat. what if i used that three minutes to read these notecards and then instead of finding myself in a group of perpetual strangers who i dont give a fuck about (except for those i do, which is all of them, unconveniently) i could remember what to say to them. is that wrong or is that a good idea.

edit:

i just jumped and down and shouted "thats what im gonna buy" and then bought half life epsdoe2

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
is that like england's detroit?
nah

This is portsmouth

GunwharfPortsmouth.jpg
i live here currently

I think it'll give me that fresh start ive needed..idk though.... scary ideas

Bossun

God even drunk I realised that I am antisocial.

Worst is, I truly want to change. The only time I talk to people is when I am dead drunk but I usually don't remember why I did the next morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom