• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
can't stop thinking about french toast. def going to have to train my female to be fixin that shit up for me every morning. if I ever wake up to no french toast someones gonna "accidentally trip down the stairs" if you know what I mean...

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
can't stop thinking about french toast. def going to have to train my female to be fixin that shit up for me every morning. if I ever wake up to no french toast someones gonna "accidentally trip down the stairs" if you know what I mean...

That's your child you're talking about you scumbag.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Errr maa gerd, so i've talked to my parents...im moving out you guise.... its official...

I dont know whether I'm happy or not..

Riggs

Banned
I piss on his grave.

It's eggman.

Who gives a shit.

idAr39GrGvXME.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The guy getting stabbed does kinda look like Eggman.

RIP

plus the same thing happened to eggman, only he was stabbed by the men's dicks instead of shanks

anyways, just got some magic hat heart of darkness stout...this shit better knock my socks off

Riggs

Banned
plus the same thing happened to eggman, only he was stabbed by the men's dicks instead of shanks

anyways, just got some magic hat heart of darkness stout...this shit better knock my socks off

God snuggler you are a mean fucking cat. Really are, hope your cat treats get poisoned.

strobogo

Banned
I just drank a bit more than a cup of vanilla vodka with two Diet Dr. Peppers and fake sugar. Also this his hard as fuck to make sure it is typed right. This is the 5th time in 4 days that I've been drunk. I think I'm an alcoholic in like 2 weeks of drinking. My face is numb, I have to pee a lot, and everything is really fast.

Riggs

Banned
I just drank a bit more than a cup of vanilla vodka with two Diet Dr. Peppers and fake sugar. Also this his hard as fuck to make sure it is typed right. This is the 5th time in 4 days that I've been drunk. I think I'm an alcoholic in like 2 weeks of drinking. My face is numb, I have to pee a lot, and everything is really fast.

Ummm avatar quote?

Nice - welcome to my life. Except that I'm a functional alcoholic.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I already drank all my heart of darkness. It was lovely. Next to get my dick whet, yes you're right little buddy.

mantidor

I hate hangovers that come with unexplained bruises. Well not exactly bruises but you can tell you hit yourself and I can't remember when, I have one right now in my head and its really freaking me out, I had no recollection at all of hitting anything, and I was robbed which makes the whole thing pretty creepy, I really hope I wasn't beaten and lost memory.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I hate hangovers that come with unexplained bruises. Well not exactly bruises but you can tell you hit yourself and I can't remember when, I have one right now in my head and its really freaking me out, I had no recollection at all of hitting anything, and I was robbed which makes the whole thing pretty creepy, I really hope I wasn't beaten and lost memory.

don't worry, the prostitute you battered probably won't call the cops

balddemon

Banned

one time that happened to me. i had a nasty bruise on my middle knuckle and i hoped i beat the shit out of someone. turns out i just wanted to punch a pumpkin. smh.

strobogo

Banned
I got half sober and then drank another cup of vodka. I have to type this with one eye shut. This would all be spelled wrong if not for auto correct.

balddemon

Banned
shady i think you can't cum because you're nervous and anxious around your gf. you think that if you finish in 5 minutes it's a bad thing, but i bet your gf would be happy (and a bit relieved) if she got you off that quick for once.

source: Loveline

Acid08

Banned
shady i think you can't cum because you're nervous and anxious around your gf. you think that if you finish in 5 minutes it's a bad thing, but i bet your gf would be happy (and a bit relieved) if she got you off that quick for once.

source: Loveline

Is this still on?

I used to listen in middle school/early high school. Heard some fucked up stuff on that show.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just had a hopelessly adorable accidental twin outfit date-night that ended with me sewing a new button on acorns shirt.
What the hell-lol.

I'm not sure if I should hate myself or be proud. I'm gonna go get drunk and clean up the kitchen because its a fuckin mess.

Are vertical photos the new thing? I mean with everybody taking phone pics now.

oh and the 80s are coming back in fashion. Look at all the fucking neon out there lately.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You know, I have no idea what the aspect ratio of the ios cameras are. But yeah, portrait is definitely taller.

I'm here! About to play some half life. Ugh, my car and my bike are at my friends house. So I have to jog across town tomorrow morning before work.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The worse thing about drinking when you have work the next day is getting pulled over from the police in the morning.

dui = no car = life is not worth living without a car.

For this reason i limit my alcohol intake the times i have work the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom