• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephi22

Now incant get to sleep. I think thats the red bull in the jagermeister Never time lurker rirst time poster

I landed i. uSA 4 days ago and today im im begas. I had
1 Samuel Adams Boston Lager
1 Corona
1 Pineappple Mojito
1 Jagermeister

Amd I ppfor the first time in mt life, I think I'm drunk, or atlrwady closest to being drunk thaI ecer was before. Normally I dont go ober a beer or teo but today was special. Ive been typing random shit on facevook and then laughing on my own typos. I was sleepy as fuck 1 hour back hut

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
episode 2 is the coolest goddamn game ever made holy fuuuck

Now incant get to sleep. I think thats the red bull in the jagermeister Never time lurker rirst time poster

I landed i. uSA 4 days ago and today im im begas. I had
1 Samuel Adams Boston Lager
1 Corona
1 Pineappple Mojito
1 Jagermeister

Amd I ppfor the first time in mt life, I think I'm drunk, or atlrwady closest to being drunk thaI ecer was before. Normally I dont go ober a beer or teo but today was special. Ive been typing random shit on facevook and then laughing on my own typos. I was sleepy as fuck 1 hour back hut

i remember my first beer. it was a week ago.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Too many calories. I need to at least find some healthier forms of booze, gotta lay off the stouts and porters I've been hooked on lately. Each bottle is like drinking a fuckin Big Mac. Maybe I'll start pounding Michelob Ultras or some shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hotline Miami is the coolest game ever man
Eh, it's ok. I haven't played it in a few months, but once the novelty of the presentation wore off I got extremely frustrated. It's a great game, it was actually the first thing I played hen I built my computer so I'm really fond of it, but the only truly memorable thing about it is its presentation. Which I don't mean to be a knock, it's just not eoisode2.

Mully

Too many calories. I need to at least find some healthier forms of booze, gotta lay off the stouts and porters I've been hooked on lately. Each bottle is like drinking a fuckin Big Mac. Maybe I'll start pounding Michelob Ultras or some shit.

Drink your pee after drinking the stouts. It'll have alcohol in it.

Wool

shady i think you can't cum because you're nervous and anxious around your gf. you think that if you finish in 5 minutes it's a bad thing, but i bet your gf would be happy (and a bit relieved) if she got you off that quick for once.

source: Loveline

Loveline back in the Adam Corolla days was my shit.

This being Drunk thread, does anyone else like that Insomniac with Dave Attell show? Used to be on comedy central. I didn't even drink when it first aired, but that was gold.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, I loved that show.
Thats an old one, I was like 14 when that was on.

ZeroRay

Loveline back in the Adam Corolla days was my shit.

This being Drunk thread, does anyone else like that Insomniac with Dave Attell show? Used to be on comedy central. I didn't even drink when it first aired, but that was gold.

Saw Penn & Teller's Bullshit episode on Insomnia a few days ago and the memories of the show came flooding back to me. Though I was like 11 when it first aired.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just called in to work because my foot hurts. (i really just want to play half life)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The one I remember the most was when he went to alaska in the summer and its daylight the entire episode. There are these drunk hillbillys fishing at like 3am drinking 40s or something. It was awesome. Alaska seems like paradise.

AcridMeat

Banned
Had to work at 7am after getting home at 7:30 or so from work the night before, shits wack but got some dranks with coworker, don't work tomorrow, today is my friday bitches

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've started to get really into having elevated legs while lounging. Couple of pillows under the knees.. Feels good man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm sitting with a blanket on and then my fiend calls me he ran into some guy we knew in highschool.. Now I'm sitting at a bat drinking a 3 dollar Budweiser while the killers play. Hey blame space.

Salsa

DAVID BOWIE JUST ANNOUNCED A NEW ALBUM AND RELEASED HIS FIRST SINGLE IN A FUCKING DECADE HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTT

all of this happened as I opened the first beer of the night

fucking 2013 is gonna be amazing

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
He he haha what if religion was like, poor judgements ultimate justification? What If I'm burning the popcorn?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
How many old rockstars still make good albums? Most of them are a sad, wrinkly shell of their former selves.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Red Wine.
Dark Porter.
Red Ale.
Marijuana.
[rap music]
Pale Ale.
Marijuana.
Marijuana.
Pale Ale.
Marijuana.
[/rap music]

Salsa

How many old rockstars still make good albums? Most of them are a sad, wrinkly shell of their former selves.

david bowie has been old for a while and Reality was great.

also im going on vacation for like 5 days tomorrow with my sister. She pretty much smokes weed everyday, wich coupled with me bringing a shit load of alcohol should make for an interesting week

she's 40 with kids btw. She once got so high that she started crawling in the floor with them for hours when they were babies. Its pretty awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom