• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Azk.gif

Is that the new lady you brought home? Is she into cats? Does she have a lot of them? Do you shit in a box?

AcridMeat

Banned
Why did Eloquent change his avatar. My drunk thread experience is altered for the worse.

I got the day off from job #2 for expected rain, it's blue skies completely sunny...I'm not complaining.

Salsa

so im staying at this place called Valizas (basically a huge beach) and there's some of my sisters husband family here as well

yesterday I went out drinking with his nephew, I think he's 18 or so

anyway, everyones on vacation here (its summer) so the streets (if you can call it that) is full of young people, mostly hippies with guitars but not exclusively.

Problem is for some reason this year every pub/disco around here closed, so theres no place to be really

I at 3am I spot this truck with like 3 guys and 4 girls on the back

I go and I get on it. Nephew dude didnt want to and was kinda scared. People on there were cool and it was this old guy driving.

We had no money nor our cellphones on us. Dude drove for hours and we were getting pretty fuckin far away, and I realize that no one on the truck knows where it was going. Nephew guy convinced we were gonna die.

twist: we ended up at this huge party in the middle of nowhere, got wasted, hitched another ride back at 11am.

pretty sweet, didnt die

Salsa

guys you get to decide if I shave my head right now or not, im too drunk

I wonder how silly it looks when clearly balding people leave a bit of hair like that

I bet it looks awesome and people think damn that dude is rad and fearless

Girlfriend dragged me to this fucking lame open mic club again. Ducked into a bar down the street. Feeling way better. Bars are my church.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Why did Eloquent change his avatar. My drunk thread experience is altered for the worse.

I got the day off from job #2 for expected rain, it's blue skies completely sunny...I'm not complaining.
Cause fenniken is beautiful and I wants it as my starter. I have a problem with change so my Avy will go back soon.

Triple post celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom