• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
shadyspace, do it. having good teachers is so fucking important. you wont make a huge amount of money, but you dont NEED a huge amount of money.. if you enjoy it, do it. teaching is one of the careers that i might possibly try out one day..

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Tried staying sober for a while and ended up driking with co-workers last night. Shots of vodka and some gorilla farts. *sigh*

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, a friend from work died this weekend. I haven't got the full story, but I guess he was hit by a car Saturday and died Sunday morning. He was a really really special person. Pour one out for Alejandro, you guys.

Acid08

Banned
up to 6th grade to start. I'm an English major in the process of switching to education. Yeah, people say the money is bad but at least I'll be getting some money as opposed to a nebulous english degree that would have me back at my parents house with nothing to show for it when I graduate. Plus, idk I always wanted to do something important and making kids into something resembling human beings feels like a good outlet for that.
Sounds great, teaching is an amazing profession that isn't appreciated nearly enough.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Pro tip: don't wake and bake before work with you have a shitload of work to do. Having to call people on the phone and try to act normal is the worst.

Also, I wore the wrong shoes.

FairyD

Sometimes when I get drunk and come into work I have this courage to walk into my boss's office and tell him I quit. But I'm no longer drunk and I'm sobering up now so it won't happen today.

Dennis

Banned
It is Wednesday and I am actually drunk.

I don't really think you posers are drunk when you say you are.

Real-GAF calling out Fake-GAF.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
bioshock infinite looks so fuckin' good. Please come to the wii u my computer won't be able to cop to that.
Psh my computers gonna rock that shit. Yeah that trailer was exciting as hell.

Wool

if you move to montana you have to move to missoula, its the only option. getting a teaching gig there might be tough though. relatively limited amount of positions and lots of people wanting them. i've got friends who teach there though, its doable.

I thought Kalispell and Bozeman were both nice, but I would not like living in Helena or Great Falls.

coldvein

Banned
I thought Kalispell and Bozeman were both nice, but I would not like living in Helena or Great Falls.

okay maybe "the only option" was a bit extreme. both of those places are nice. kalispell is great. missoula is just my personal favorite, i grew up there, im biased.

Wool

I want to try this, could save a lot of time.

55mj.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Doing job interviews and this chick that came in earlier was so cool. Super fine and actually had a really charming personality. I think I'm in love. I was thinking about asking her just how much she wanted the job. Fuck, now I need a drink bros.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Doing job interviews and this chick that came in earlier was so cool. Super fine and actually had a really charming personality. I think I'm in love. I was thinking about asking her just how much she wanted the job. Fuck, now I need a drink bros.

Which celebrity does she resemble the most

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I could give a fuck about your jimmies, bitch.

It's a shame that I didn't meet her under different circumstances. I haven't felt this way since I wanted to bang that chick that worked at Walgreens. The good ones always slip away. Oh well, who needs girls that make you feel things when you have skanks. Skanks will always be there for me.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I could give a fuck about your jimmies, bitch.

It's a shame that I didn't meet her under different circumstances. I haven't felt this way since I wanted to bang that chick that worked at Walgreens. The good ones always slip away. Oh well, who needs girls that make you feel things when you have skanks. Skanks will always be there for me.

meany bo' beany

Down to my last tinny.... money comes in at midnight...but no pubs open.... screw this time to go on a raid.

Snuggler, why you such a hostile mofo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom