• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Tashbroke I just emailed all of your raciest NeoGAF posts to your new employer. I hope they will take them into consideration before moving forward with their decision to hire you. I thought they should know.

DangerStepp

What if they hire him because they like his "edgy attitude" or his "honest mentality"?

Your plan would have backfired.

However, he did steal your glasses. He's a thief.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Tashbroke I just emailed all of your raciest NeoGAF posts to your new employer. I hope they will take them into consideration before moving forward with their decision to hire you. I thought they should know.
I would defend myself, but then again i could get banned again....fuck that

Snuggler, show me a picture of yourself.

RIGHT NOW
However, he did steal your glasses. He's a thief.

And im never giving em' back, TAKE THAT

Fuck im already wasted

Rubbish King

...and he says I'm hostile. Jeez. There are some harsh vibes coming from your direction.
Shut up, you're mine.
Indeed, albeit not by choice. Why do you ask?

Just wondering, the education systems are pretty different over here so i wanted to kinda understand if you were in the shit or not.... if you get what i mean...

So do ''Anglophiles'' actually exist USdrunkthread?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Shut up, you're mine.

Just wondering, the education systems are pretty different over here so i wanted to kinda understand if you were in the shit or not.... if you get what i mean...

So do ''Anglophiles'' actually exist USdrunkthread?
It's really up to the discretion of the professor depending on the university. My exams are only %20 of my grade and there are three with the final being non-cumulative so unless I keep failing I have very little to worry about.

Also, I admire most countries that are not the US.

Rubbish King

It's really up to the discretion of the professor depending on the university. My exams are only %20 of my grade and there are three with the final being non-cumulative so unless I keep failing I have very little to worry about.

Also, I admire most countries that are not the US.

Oh right, pretty similar to BTEC's in the UK then

I must say every time i have the opportunity to talk to a yank im alway very inquisitive, i d apologise, but whats up with the drinking age?!

Do you have a law which says you can drink when you're younger aslong as its in the privacy of your parents home or not?

Rubbish King

Oh right, I remember seeing some police show where a minor got arrested just for being drunk.. Had no alcohol on him.. What's up with that?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Oh right, pretty similar to BTEC's in the UK then

I must say every time i have the opportunity to talk to a yank im alway very inquisitive, i d apologise, but whats up with the drinking age?!

Do you have a law which says you can drink when you're younger aslong as its in the privacy of your parents home or not?
The drinking age is stupid I agree (should be 18) and as to your second question, I think not.

coldvein

Banned
no drinking age bitches, its the right thing. sure itll be pretty messy for a few generations but itll even out eventually

I was dressed nicely too! I think they just wanted me to buy their booze. The problem with the idea is that it just leads to people pounding drinks at the door haha

coldvein

Banned
depends on how im rocking my facial hair, but sometimes, yes.

one time i met some gaf guys who i hadnt met before, and they were like 'damn dude you look like your avatar'

coldvein

Banned
ive only got sideburns goin right now, nothin mustache-wise. my work has been getting more strict about facial hair sadly. just tryin to hold on to the burns, they are my life

did you guys notice how in that pop gaf thread, all these different gaf communities were bitching at eachother, and how drunk gaf wasnt brought up once? that's cuz we dont give a fuck and we're better than that shit.

coldvein

Banned
heres one

italian.jpg

look at that scrubby face

Rubbish King

Thanks for the congrats about job, been unemployed for almost three years... Feels good man..
Congrats btw tash. Also, I'd like to be formally inducted into drunkGAF
Your task is to either photograph your drink and post.. Or make pancakes and post them...

Funfact: I became a full member in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom