• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
That ban me thread was brutal... Poor guy, I feel bad for the guy, I wish there were teleports that you could just hop into, go and talk to people who are feeling down.. Maybe that's just me

Very drunk right nao

Salsa

Salsa is she hot?

I think I talked about this chick before

she's hot, she's a model

BUT

when we dated way back she was fine, since then she had a couple years where she got anorexic (surprise in that biz) and got SUPER skinny

like, ULTRA skinny

she's still very pretty and I actually really enjoy hanging out with her above else, but every time I watch her im reminded of dat body she lost. Its sad.

I wonder if id be weirded out seeing her naked

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sad, the guy seemed to break down.

I know :( poor guy.. I'm pretty compassionate as it is, this made me tear up a Lil

What's on the drink menu tonight Tash?
Many pints :) thanks for asking, a lot of posts I've seen recently have been snagging off this latest batch of juniors.. But you're alright in my books.. :) so I'm assuming you're a yank? Where abouts you from?

Minus_Me

A lot of Quebecois study and work in France because of agreements between the governments. There's a ton of France french in Montreal for example.

Get'sMad

First time since like before Thanksgiving I did not drink a day Sunday - Thursday.

got back to running and eating like a rabbit again to cut that holiday weight.

Getting loaded tonight though!

I think I talked about this chick before

she's hot, she's a model

BUT

when we dated way back she was fine, since then she had a couple years where she got anorexic (surprise in that biz) and got SUPER skinny

like, ULTRA skinny

she's still very pretty and I actually really enjoy hanging out with her above else, but every time I watch her im reminded of dat body she lost. Its sad.

I wonder if id be weirded out seeing her naked
That sucks. Its weird too that most of the pressure it seems to be skinny comes from other chicks rather than dudes.

Probably be a turn off if i saw bone

do you think if i didn't drink so much i would get skinny? i wasn't skinny before i started drinking so i don't think so.. interesting, post your thoughts

Minus_Me

Depending on how much and what you drink, you're looking at a huge amount of calories. A typical beer like budweiser has 145 calories per bottle. 75 calories in an ounce of Gin.

Get'sMad

vodka + club soda + splash of cranberry juice is my "healthy" drink

keep not completely terrible stuff around to eat when you're plastered too

Seanspeed

Banned
you'll replace booze with bad food an get even fatter. gotta fill that void somehow.
Nah, not always. Like when I dont drink, I eat better. I typically eat really bad when I drink because I'm like, "fuck it, that shit sounds good" instead of thinking, "Eh, I've probably had enough already."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom