• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
hey salsa, critique my spanish plz

also no i dont know what you're talking about, i've literally never turned down offers of sex acts from women

Salsa

also no i dont know what you're talking about, i've literally never turned down offers of sex acts from women

its not like, I dont mean necesarelly rejecting them

I just mean like once you're not-fucking with anyone you think "how the fuck was I not fucking the brains out of that girl all the time", you know? like how could I get lazy about it

pretty sure its a normal feeling bro, its just regret of not doing things differently, this time regarding sex

also your spanish esta bastante bien

balddemon

Banned
What has this thread become?

Also I'm making that megarace thread tomorrow. No one can stop me.

i was just having a selfish moment. don't worry, i'll go back to not posting soon enough.

also are you one of the dudes from KC?

edit: and yeah salsashark, i do know what you mean. i always say that kinda shit aint gonna happen with this girl. then it inevitably does and i dont realize it until we're done spankin each other....sucks to suck i guess.

i was just having a selfish moment. don't worry, i'll go back to not posting soon enough.

also are you one of the dudes from KC?

edit: and yeah salsashark, i do know what you mean. i always say that kinda shit aint gonna happen with this girl. then it inevitably does and i dont realize it until we're done spankin each other....sucks to suck i guess.

I went to Mizzou. I went to royals games every once and a while and got drunk. My only experience with KC.

Edit: I think last time we had this discussion you got mad at me for making a Quantrill joke.

balddemon

Banned
Yeah I vaguely remember that discussion. Dang though, we're heading to Westport on saturday for my ladyfriends bday I was gonna say you should come :/

Also we just talked on the phone for another hour and 10 minutes. That makes like 2h45m ish total. Smfh I'm gettin in too deep.

Salsa

so ive been drinking some beers tonight and I go take a shit, its 4 am.

im sitting on the toilet reading on my kindle and I start to get annoyed by this mosquito buzz. I keep hearing it and I cant make out where it comes from. I see a couple of mosquitos flying about and I squash them but nothing. After staring everywhere for a while (im also a bit high) I say "fuck it i'll suffer to it" and continue reading. It feels really close but whatever I deal.

I get up to wipe my ass and the fucker comes out flying. He was trapped between my ass and the bowl the whole time

Sammmich

Neo Member
You know what? Here's where this thread's at. Firstpostin' and drankin for lunch. Boom.

You're welcome for how awesome I just made everything just now.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
20130117_215936.jpg

I am a weak man

coldvein

Banned
there was this kid who used to live in the room next to mine, ever since i started school again ~4 months ago he'd be like hey one love player lets get drunk today!! lets get weird! and i'd be like "nah man i have to do my homework". and he'd be like "fuck it, drop out of school and lets get some 40s!". there isn't a moral to this story except that i'm doing my homework right now and it sucks.

Rubbish King

there was this kid who used to live in the room next to mine, ever since i started school again ~4 months ago he'd be like hey one love player lets get drunk today!! lets get weird! and i'd be like "nah man i have to do my homework". and he'd be like "fuck it, drop out of school and lets get some 40s!". there isn't a moral to this story except that i'm doing my homework right now and it sucks.

...I thought you were like....twenty something... or is this uni homework?

Rubbish King

If you sent me pre rolled blunts they could be laced with coke or angel dust ={

this is the thing, i no longer smoke bud/weed/maryjayne/whateveryouwannacallit

I dont know about over there but that is a rumour that should be stahp'd...think about it logically, why the hell would you lace weed with a drug which is much more expensive than the drug in question... to get you hooked? By this logic you would then have to lace all your weed with coke..to scratch that itch....to quench that...thirst...

Its a myth dude, plus coke is..pretty different, you'd know if you were coked up...believe me you would not be munching on your beloved pop tarts and listening to biggie.....

this is the thing, i no longer smoke bud/weed/maryjayne/whateveryouwannacallit

I dont know about over there but that is a rumour that should be stahp'd...think about it logically, why the hell would you lace weed with a drug which is much more expensive than the drug in question... to get you hooked? By this logic you would then have to lace all your weed with coke..to scratch that itch....to quench that...thirst...

Its a myth dude, plus coke is..pretty different, you'd know if you were coked up...believe me you would not be munching on your beloved pop tarts and listening to biggie.....
I had a panic attack while high. Thought it was laced cause I didnt know what a panic attack was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom