• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
watching boy meets world s. 1.

what happened to the black kid? he was part of the gang then like 10 eps in he gets disappeared.

Salsa

girl sends me this message that literally says "im taking care of my grandma's house and im alone here, wanna come over and keep me some company?"

its 3 am and im tucked in bed watching a movie

fuck the world

on the upside im heading there tomorrow if she still has the house

edit: also the fact that its 3 am makes me feel like the last item on a list of not-available booty calls or something.

listen i'm not getting any booty calls so go get em tiger

i keep thinking about buying a camera but with my alcoholism hands i doubt i could do much good with it

Salsa

listen i'm not getting any booty calls so go get em tiger

jerked off earlier

3 am and no condoms

ate a bunch and I feel kinda lazy/tired

just gonna quote myself from last page for future "im an idiot" reference:

you know thinking about that,

you know when like, you start thinking back on times you had a fuck buddy/girlfriend/whatever and you got cocky or just bored or something and you werent like, fucking enough?

like sometimes you remember situations where you rejected it or you were lazy and didnt wanna go to her house, or were young and didnt realize things or whatever

and then like now you go through a dry phase and you're like jesus fucking christ what the fuck was that about, I could have done this and this

I remember this really wild chick that was pretty much up to anything and I was so fucking young that I couldnt handle it. She got bored of my boredom. God damn if I had that today.

arab

Girls are fucking ridiculous.

AND WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH AIRLINE FOOD AMIRITE

tumblr_m9kfvtCdJl1qbmx5no1_500.gif

Wool

I was banned the last week, can I get a TL;DR on the thread? I looked a couple pages back and it was all relationship advice.

Also, I am in love

OS1EXl.jpg

Wool

What were you banned for?

Saying, "when is so-and-so going to show up". I deserved it, but I was pretty surprised I got banned for something in this thread. Drunk thread is not the safe-zone I thought it was.

Did Snuggler figure out his situation with the baby-mama? Did coldvein have sex with his boss? I'd been following all of the story lines so close, now I am out of the loop.

coldvein

Banned
Saying, "when is so-and-so going to show up". I deserved it, but I was pretty surprised I got banned for something in this thread. Drunk thread is not the safe-zone I thought it was.

Did Snuggler figure out his situation with the baby-mama? Did coldvein have sex with his boss? I'd been following all of the story lines so close, now I am out of the loop.

wait wait... you got banned for something in here? i always thought snuggler was joking when he said he was reporting people

Wool

wait wait... you got banned for something in here? i always thought snuggler was joking when he said he was reporting people

Yeah, post #7425. Wednesday was my birthday and I couldn't even make drunk posts. I had all kind of great Montana stories. You've got to come back to the homeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom