• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
Apparently I can't drink Vegas bombs anymOre with out dying. Straight beer and free shots people give me for having a nice ass is how I get drunk now.

*Phew*

Got a bit of grief from my parents for driving home somewhat sloshed. Wasn't expecting to throw up all the pizza I ate once I got home at 1:00 a.m. in the morning... if it wasn't for that then I would've been fine.

Anyways, besides all that shit I had a good time at that party.

Minus_Me

After years of being at a constant "buzz", I've gotten pretty used to typing drunk. Granted when I get really trashed, I won't even bother to try. Having some mimosas for brunch with some people who stayed over last night.

*Phew*

Got a bit of grief from my parents for driving home somewhat sloshed. Wasn't expecting to throw up all the pizza I ate once I got home at 1:00 a.m. in the morning... if it wasn't for that then I would've been fine.

Anyways, besides all that shit I had a good time at that party.
Buzzed driving, having fun at parties (with other races I assume)... What would bob jones think?!

Buzzed driving, having fun at parties (with other races I assume)... What would bob jones think?!
Haha! If I was still at BJU and they had found out that I was drinking at a party way past curfew hours, associating with girls without a chaperone off campus, driving buzzed, swearing like a sailor, and telling blasphemous jokes I would've been expelled instantly.

Also, the race thing would've only been an issue if it was before the year 2000 and if I was dating a girl who wasn't white. :p

Jesus Christ. I'm so glad I'm out there.

Aw shit. I almost forgot about that.

How much is a ticket again?

edit: I know I said I wanted to go but I might not be able to because I really need to get myself an appartment and some sort of job that pays enough to live on before I go venturing off to Death Valley. edit: Or the Pacific Northwest.

edit2: After I get a project done for school I'll read up on all the registration stuff.

Aw shit. I almost forgot about that.

How much is a ticket again?

edit: I know I said I wanted to go but I might not be able to because I really need to get myself an appartment and some sort of job that pays enough to live on before I go venturing off to Death Valley. edit: Or the Pacific Northwest.

edit2: After I get a project done for school I'll read up on all the registration stuff.
Don't be a bitch
man, i want to go to a college party with atramental. glad you had fun buddy.
Some friends and I have given serious consideration in making our next annual get together nothing more than crashing college parties during spring break. I feel dirty just writing that out.

Wool

I got a lot more avatar quotes, too. Which makes me feel important and special.

image.php

Salsa

birthday party where my real friends arent going but there's some people there I know (dont particularly like) but at the same time are more likely to go together and socialize among themselves while I just sit and drink

do I go y/n

EloquentM

aka Mannny
birthday party where my real friends arent going but there's some people there I know (dont particularly like) but at the same time are more likely to go together and socialize among themselves while I just sit and drink

do I go y/n
Sounds like a waste of time. Just drink at home.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom