• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Snuggler have you gotten to baby name ideas with that girl? Lloyd is a good one.

If she's as religious as you say she is, these are some good ones: Ezekiel, Hezekiah, Leviticus, Lazarus, or for a girl, Hammolekheth.

I'm back in the drink club guys! Feelin really nice!! I hate that cops shit down parties tho!
At least sometimes they're cool about. Kind of like "hey we don't want to be here but we have to so just get the fuck out and we'll forget you're all under 21."

The worst are the cops who run in like it's some kind of SWAT team raid. I've seen it happen.

At least sometimes they're cool about. Kind of like "hey we don't want to be here but we have to so just get the fuck out and we'll forget you're all under 21."

The worst are the cops who run in like it's some kind of SWAT team raid. I've seen it happen.

Super cops bro. Taking their jobs extra serious.

For real. It's like they just binged on episodes of The Shield back at the station or something.

"PUT DOWN THE ALCOHOL. PUT IT DOWN. SLOWLY."

EDIT: Speaking of putting down the alcohol, should I not put it down and go for beer #5 tonight?

For real. It's like they just binged on episodes of The Shield back at the station or something.

"PUT DOWN THE ALCOHOL. PUT IT DOWN. SLOWLY."

EDIT: Speaking of putting down the alcohol, should I not put it down and go for beer #5 tonight?

Do it, join me in the gone too far club. I still got like two swigs of this vodka left. I'm almost dreading finishing it but fuck it's not gonna do me any good later.

Do it, join me in the gone too far club. I still got like two swigs of this vodka left. I'm almost dreading finishing it but fuck it's not gonna do me any good later.
In anticipation of this answer I opened and downed #5. Definitely at bed point now so I'll see you fuckers tomorrow when I try and write my paper for Tuesday morning's class.

TCRS

Banned
2mn6wi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom