• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

Had a two Martini lunch with HR already. I think they would get mad if they caught me having a few more. I have stupid moving people to pay.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
It's funny how minus has become more accepted than tash

love you tash muahahahaahaha

I havent been posting here enough :(

I've migrated to BritGAF, It's annoying having the time difference..

Ive almost cracked 300 posts in the thread in ten days......

ive posted 360 in here....in...however many months it's been...It's kinda like we're breaking up

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
How do I find out how many posts I have in a thread?
Click on the total post count by the side of the thread on the main page
I love Tash! Don't dissappear completely.

thankyou, its nice to be WANTED

crying-oklahoma-state-player-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Minus_Me

I've always been out going about my situation. It's a lot harder to hide who you truly are, and a lot of people never come to terms with that.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I've always been out going about my situation. It's a lot harder to hide who you truly are, and a lot of people never come to terms with that.
For me it's not necessary to tell people. If they ask of course I'll say something. I think I'm doing fairly well for myself though. Day 21 although I almost cracked last night.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
That's most excellent dude. It would be hard to stop at this moment because my SO also drinks, and she's not ready to quit.
I completely understand. I wouldn't be able to do it if I was with someone like me. It'd probably turn me on and continue my drinking spree. That reminds me that a lot of girlfriends have been put off by my "habit". Ironically enough most of my life before 20 was spent preaching straightedged lifestyles precisely because I knew I was susceptible to alcoholism due to personality and genetic predisposition.

Minus_Me

My girlfriend tried to hide the fact that she was an member of our club on our first date. I caught her because I noticed the bar was on the way to the bathroom area and I had my back to it. So when she pulled the trick again, I took the liberty of ordering a double Jameson for both of us. She sat down, got beet red, and we cheered.

Minus_Me

Na she told me straight out that she hides it from people. If someone had to be nervous it would be me. She's so beyond my league in the looks department.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Na she told me straight out that she hides it from people. If someone had to be nervous it would be me. She's so beyond my league in the looks department.
At least you seem fairly competent and of high intelligence. That's got to count for something, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom