• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Super Nintendo is such a good fucking system. I vividly remember watching my older brothers play Earthbound, and wanting to learn how to read so I could play it.

Just last week I got stoned with a buddy and tried to beat Contra 3.

Also, as far as weird games go, I still don't know if Earthworm Jim 2 has been topped. The level where you are disguised as a mole rat going through someone's intestines while classical music plays still sticks with me.

Minus_Me

I watched it yesterday, and also really enjoyed it. I hope they make a sequel also, enjoyed the chemistry between dredd and Anderson.

arab

tumblr_m70hrtsCQA1r68tdo.gif

Sammmich

Neo Member
Damn I need to get on that.

Also Peep Show is one of the best shows, that gif is great.

We gotta get on some Dredd soon. Use that stupid Xbox group view thing or skype or something.

Also just finished some milk stout and double stout. The milk stout was yummy. And the gas station across the street sells it. Ughhhhhhh temptationnnnnn....

ZeroRay

Hmm...conflicting advice.

I guess I'll lay of the sauce for a few months to see if anything else triggers. If something does, then drinking is ok, or at least not the prime cause (which means drinking is ok).

ZeroRay

Asthma.

Got a the worst flare up this morning. Even after two puffs, it felt like my airway was being crushed by a gigantic clamp.

Wool

love the gritty urban scifi shitz

Speaking of which, I need Deltron Event II to come out this year. Apparently Del had some kind of respiratory problem because Dan the Automator's basement was too dusty, and then they ran into legal problems from the samples.

AcridMeat

Banned
We gotta get on some Dredd soon. Use that stupid Xbox group view thing or skype or something.

Also just finished some milk stout and double stout. The milk stout was yummy. And the gas station across the street sells it. Ughhhhhhh temptationnnnnn....
Oh yeah I forgot about that netflix group watch thing. Let's watch Chud or something.

Milk stout? Is it like an alcoholic milkshake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom