• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
The real Copernicus got in trouble with the authorities too.

Or was that Galileo?

galileo.

if im remembering right, which i might not be, copernicus' big important book on heliocentricity etc came out on the day he died, so he couldnt get in trouble lolllll

coldvein

Banned
i'm going to find a homeless person and light his stack of newspapers on fire.

blame: have you placed?

is the jimmyjohns order online website down for anybody else? wtf?

coldvein

Banned
seriously, can somebody help me figure out why the jimmyjohns order online function is not working. and when will it be working again.

balddemon

Banned
i totally understand, that's kind of what the last girl i talked to was like. she said i can't brag to my best friend about her lol. and that is actually the reason we are now just barely friends :( so my fault, but what would you expect a 21 yo male who just got head to dO/

Minus_Me

I refuse to believe that either sex doesn't blab about their sex lives, especially to best friends. The concept makes no sense.

balddemon

Banned
I dont' even think she was mad about that, but apparently people kept saying that she "slept around" when in fact all she did was hook up with me and go on a few dates with another dude....also she was really vague about everything never giving me specific names or things that i did so i'm kind of glad i'm out of there now, although i do wish we would actually have banged and still were bangin. oh well.

coldvein, tell your gf it's time for a break. sounds like you need one.

balddemon

Banned
pretty much. she was pretty much in tears the whole time she told me, like it actually matters what random people think, when all she should be worried about is if she can live with her decisions.

and something happened today that reminded me of her and i was depressed for like 5 minutes :( shouldn't even be that affected.

edit: bedtime. work at 6am :/ luckily i get to drink in the afternoon hurray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom