• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

got something in my ear while taking a shower

if I shake my head I can hear this crackling/sand like noise on my left ear going up and down

went to the doctor and he gave me a prescription for drops every 8 hours for 3 days

going on vacation tomorrow

this is annoying as shit

can hear the thing by just opening and closing my jaw

Lucario

got something in my ear while taking a shower

if I shake my head I can hear this crackling/sand like noise on my left ear going up and down

went to the doctor and he gave me a prescription for drops every 8 hours for 3 days

going on vacation tomorrow

this is annoying as shit

can hear the thing by just opening and closing my jaw

fuck that happened to me like two years ago

it never stopped

was I supposed to go to the doctor

Sucks to hear about your situation lucario. I wish you all the penis finding powers!

<3

Wool

We should make our own moonshine. Wait is that illegal?
160 proof if possible.

I don't know what you guys do up in Canada, but in the US distilling/brewing any type of liquor is illegal. Jimmy Carter legalized home brewing of beer and wine in 1979, one of many reasons why he was the best president.

With that said, it is probably a very low priority thing for police in most parts of the country. I saw a thing on TV about the Kentucky moonshine industry, and how they seize thousands of gallons of it every year, but Kentucky might as well be another country AFAIC.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I don't know what you guys do up in Canada, but in the US distilling/brewing any type of liquor is illegal. Jimmy Carter legalized home brewing of beer and wine in 1979, one of many reasons why he was the best president.

With that said, it is probably a very low priority thing for police in most parts of the country. I saw a thing on TV about the Kentucky moonshine industry, and how they seize thousands of gallons of it every year, but Kentucky might as well be another country AFAIC.
I live in southern California, wool. Sheesh, Canadian, what an insult.

just kidding

kinda

At the farm one evening me and the old man took a metal detector and searched for an old bottle of moonshine that was buried decades ago. Never found it.

coldvein

Banned
im going to vent for a second.

i've got a lot of homework, right, in general. i've got a job. i've got a lot of stuff to do. i've got a lady who needs attention. so i go to all my classes today, go run, go do some errands, start doing homework. i'm doing pretty well, i decide i can take an hour away from my studies to grab a beer and dinner with a bro. so i do, and it is good. i'm gonna go back home and finish my homework. my girlfriend calls saying she has somehow pulled her back, or slipped a disc or something in her back, while she was cleaning her house. the restaurant i was at was in her neighborhood, so i go over there and she's obviously in extreme pain, crying, cant walk etc. she asks me to go buy her some soup and stuff, so i do. she asks me to go pick up some prescription pain pills for her, so i do. there's some clusterfuck at the pharmacy, i have to wait like 45 minutes. i bring her her pills, say goodnight, feel better etc. i end up getting home like 2 hours later than i wanted to, i'm tired as fuck, i have class in eight hours and im not gonna get all my homework done. i should feel bad for her cuz she's obviously wrecked and suffering, but all i was thinking over the last two hours was FUCK YOU BITCH I HAVE SHIT TO DO, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PAIN, IM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING SHIT RIGHT NOW.
am i a bad person? i dunno. white people problems.

Nah, that sounds understandable. If this was the dating thread I'd write you a long response about relationships and priorities, but since it's the drunk thread, fuck it.

I'd buy you a beer.

Just be glad you've got a woman who calls you up and wants soup and medicine, and trusts you to enough to get it for her.

you better be fuckin reading this.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'd say its equal parts your fault and equal parts the relationships fault (you can't really blame her for getting sick). On one hand you probably shouldn't have went out with all that work you had to do but on the other hand you couldn't have predicted the 2 hour cluster fuck that is being a boyfriend and the responsibilities that comes with that. I'd say that if you realize that and have come to terms with it then just suck it up CV.

is it fair that all these sad videos about sponsoring children and pets come on only when people probably drunk/high are watching tv?

It seems like they are trying to take advantage of us...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
is it normal for a cop to roll up on an apartment wearing a bullet proof vest alone at 4:30 in the morning

Were you shooting at him?

Coldvein, I feel you. It doesn't matter how busy you are, you need to have time, even if it's just a little bit, to do enjoyable shit. You might as well be dead otherwise.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I don't know anything, but do you guys want to start a kickstarter where we all pitch in money to give to the mods to get Eggman unbanned?

I don't know anything, or how to make a kickstarter. Do you just sign up and do a captcha and then you can start asking people for free money? I'll donate 10 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom