• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Is this the girlfriend who is also your boss at work? That could be a rough breakup.

I can't order Jimmy John's on the principle that I don't pay people to make a sandwich for me, much less deliver it. The pizza place and the Chinese place cook food that I can't easily make on my own, but the sandwich place just puts some meat and some lettuce in a hoagie bun. Fuck that.

I've been drinking a lot more frequently ever since I started paying attention to the drunk thread. Coincidence?

It's also the only way I write my papers nowadays. #collegesenior

Minus_Me

The end result is the same. He speaks the truth.

"sips his super luxurious 56 year old Macallan that's worth more than the house you people live in."

AcridMeat

Banned
I've been drinking a lot more frequently ever since I started paying attention to the drunk thread. Coincidence?

It's also the only way I write my papers nowadays. #collegesenior
I wrote one or two final papers/exams while buzzing good. How the hell did I graduate.
It's true. There's a window in which I legitimately write better than when I'm sober.

Of course, I always rocket past that window and into the incoherent rambling stage, but hey, that's life.
That window makes you feel like a genius.

Wool

None of you care that Eggman got banned. Let's pool our resources and ingenuity and get him unbanned!

Is it permanent this time or do you just want him back sooner? Nobody cared when I got banned last week. Hell, I'm pretty sure Snuggler was the one who caused it!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Eggman is dead and gone forever.

But I wasn't the one who ordered your ban. I'm still busy with the paperwork for Taskbrooke's perma, I ain't got time for that shit.

Wool

AgkzPLxl.jpg

pour-one-out.jpg

Don't get me wrong, alcohol is probably the best thing since sexual reproduction but when someone is trying to lose weight, it's just the devil. Can't even smoke weed because then munchies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
next time you guys get hammered, get a potato loaded griller from taco bell on the drive home. this shit is dank.

Minus_Me

I'd have to drive sicne the nearest taco bell is 30 minutes by car for me, and I can't drive drunk. Should I spend a months rent on a cab?

DangerStepp

Corona Light is making my night.

Fact: a nice, cold beer tastes better after a full day of work. It won't taste any better at any other time otherwise.

coldvein

Banned
corona light. that's one of the beers that just seems weird to me. keystone light, coors light .. okay, those things exist. but corona light? or like... pabst light? what the fuck are they doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom