• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of milk, Irish Car Bombs are interesting if you don't down them right away. I once took a glass of curdled, leftover drink off the bar once. Drank it down but lord was it awful.

balddemon

Banned
i'm sure you could if you were a poor college student like me. idk, i'll try it this weekend i suppose.

edit oh i thought you meant instead of irish cream. i think milk would make it taste better though.

Minus_Me

I made a white wine with Thompson grapes from California last October. Slightly higher alcohol content then I would have liked but it's not too bad. On a scale of 1 to 10 for a home made, I'd give it a 6 - 7 if I was being modest.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I made a white wine with Thompson grapes from California last October. Slightly higher alcohol content then I would have liked but it's not too bad. On a scale of 1 to 10 for a home made, I'd give it a 6 - 7 if I was being modest.
What state do you live in minus.

Minus_Me

I wanted to train across the country, until I looked at prices for Via rail. I could fly to the end of the world for the prices I was quoted.

Lucario

i have been doing 6-12 hours of schoolwork a day for a week or so

it is the second week of the semester

i have consumed half a bottle of vodka and am very disappointed at the lack of penis in me

Chris R

So Costco has cheap booze they make... the spiced rum isn't as good as Sailor but damn if it isn't a more attractive price per pour alternative. 18.99 for 1.75L vs 24 for a .75... n o briner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom