• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Guys, I'm serious. Will anyone pitch in money to get Eggman unperma'ed? I'll throw in 10 dollars. If each of us does at least 5 dollars we can raise a lot of money and raise awareness for Eggman's disease, and pay for the cure. We can all send the money to Snuggler since he's the most trustworthy. Even 1 dollar helps. Don't be stingy.

Who's in????

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Did you guys see the petition to unban Eggman on Facebook? Shit was hilarious, I don't think anyone even signed it.

DangerStepp

Did you guys see the petition to unban Eggman on Facebook? Shit was hilarious, I don't think anyone even signed it.
That's his legacy.

So wait guys once I start trimming down for summer I can switch from beer to whiskey and be just fine? Seems too good to be true.
This is my logic, as well.

take a break from drinking. i've cut my drinking down like 85% in these last few months.. now, if i drink a few decent IPAs i am buzzin hard.
Very true. Did the same thing over here.

Only had two Coronas...then moved to Sailor Jerry & Diet Coke. Excellent accompaniment to Dead Rising 2 co-cop.

coldvein

Banned
What time are your classes? I typically skip Fridays but I have midterm tomorrow.

feeling pretty iffy today, only slept a few hours but i still made it to my 8 AM astronomy class and rocked that test. jeeyuh

and what world is it where you need to slim down for summer, lucky? seriously.

and what world is it where you need to slim down for summer, lucky? seriously.

He's trying to fit in that new saint Laurent I assume

BZLGXMl.jpg

Wool

My computer crashed twice last night, and once a few days ago. What do I do? Where is Jtwo?

It said:

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

I don't think I have much time, isn't there a thread for this kind of thing?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My computer crashed twice last night, and once a few days ago. What do I do? Where is Jtwo?

It said:

I don't think I have much time, isn't there a thread for this kind of thing?

Sounds like you need to lubricate your processor. Semen works, just blast it in there.

coldvein

Banned
i gotta say yall, i feel amazing today. breaking up with the lady was the right decision.

went out with my dudes last night and got hammered, guilt free. last week, i wouldnt have been able to do that. i'm hungover, i have to go to work. after work i'll be free to just come home and jerk off and do whatever the fuck i want. last week i wouldnt have been able to do that. FUCK YES. this is a beautiful new era.

i gotta say yall, i feel amazing today. breaking up with the lady was the right decision.

went out with my dudes last night and got hammered, guilt free. last week, i wouldnt have been able to do that. i'm hungover, i have to go to work. after work i'll be free to just come home and jerk off and do whatever the fuck i want. last week i wouldnt have been able to do that. FUCK YES. this is a beautiful new era.

I feel I missed this breakup stuff.... You seem to be good on your choice which is all that matters. Unless she's prego :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom